what attendance do we think for 4th round tie ?

Guest intercity0wl

Depends on the clubs response to the cool community driven idea of Neil, cannot wait to hear what it is.

Edited by intercity0wl

I'll predict 10,000.

But I think if we were able to charge the same prices as the JPT games (unfortunately, it looks as though that is out of the question) and put together a decent run in the league (ifs and buts of course, we've been too inconsistent for my liking), we would have been looking at 18,000 - 20,000.

A bit of a shame but at least we have a good chance of going through without a replay :happy:

Call me optimistic, but I would have thought around 16k.... after all we should have a chance at winning the match.

We haven't been getting much more than that in the league. Wycombe or Hereford are hardly a huge draw to currently cash strapped fans! I think to get it over 10K depends entirely on the performances and any signings between now and then.

Just not bothered...

About the same as the Northampton game, between 8 and 10 thousand. Horrible match to watch with everyone crammed into one stand, no wonder we only attract small crowds for these games ffs. :angry:

Anyone who thinks there will be more than 10 thousand there is living in an absolute dream world!!

Edited by eckington owl

Guest Saturday Owl

Not many if the prices are £15 each, luckily I can afford it but others simply can't. (Me last season)

I'll go with 10,000, 2,000 over the 2nd round attendance. Wycombe have a decent away following in League Two, Hereford don't so if were after a big gate we want a Wycombe win.

Guest ancientowl

Not many if the prices are £15 each, luckily I can afford it but others simply can't. (Me last season)

I'll go with 10,000, 2,000 over the 2nd round attendance. Wycombe have a decent away following in League Two, Hereford don't so if were after a big gate we want a Wycombe win.