Play-Off's in Cardiff ?

I was looking at champions league final tickets aswell, but when i saw the cheapest was over 900 quid and the most expensive over 2,200 quid i thought flip THAT for a game of conkers!!!!

http://www.ticketfinders.com.au/Sport/Soccer%20Tickets/Champions%20League%20Tickets/1761/?gclid=CIvi6ebhrKYCFYUe4QodhFp4ZA

You can get them directly from Uefa, but its worked as a raffle ... you have to apply for tickets. There about £60-£90 from there.

But the ticket tout's will be having a field day !

Guest GodsanOwl

Surely everyone is missing the main sentence here!! Which is:

'The League has a 20-year deal with Wembley to host the hugely-successful play-offs'

Therefore it's a contractual arrangement and they would be in breach!! Tell the FA and UEFA to roger off!!

You can get them directly from Uefa, but its worked as a raffle ... you have to apply for tickets. There about £60-£90 from there.

But the ticket tout's will be having a field day !

When you say a raffle, that must mean you're not guarenteed to get them? Bit of a joke the price if you ask me, and to think it will sell out aswell someone is making a bob or two there. You can get 3 season tickets on our kop for the price of the cheapest ticket, and just to watch Barcelona destroy someone :rolleyes:

Me and my mate are off to the Monaco Grand Prix for the weekend for the same price instead.

When you say a raffle, that must mean you're not guarenteed to get them? Bit of a joke the price if you ask me, and to think it will sell out aswell someone is making a bob or two there. You can get 3 season tickets on our kop for the price of the cheapest ticket, and just to watch Barcelona destroy someone :rolleyes:

Me and my mate are off to the Monaco Grand Prix for the weekend for the same price instead.

Jeeesus ! Put's it in perspective abit that does mate !

Were not 100% Garunteed to get them but there are 4 of us all applying for 4 each and weve agreed to sell any extra we may or may not get and split the profits :happy:

Have you been to Monaco before ? Make sure you take plenty of spends ! My mate went and it was 100 Euro's to park the car for the day on the front, bottle of water 10 Euro's etc ... Im sure you get the theme here ! :laugh:

Surely everyone is missing the main sentence here!! Which is:

'The League has a 20-year deal with Wembley to host the hugely-successful play-offs'

Therefore it's a contractual arrangement and they would be in breach!! Tell the FA and UEFA to roger off!!

Hmm, a case of ignoring the bread and butter for the caviar and champagne !

However without knowing the contract details we can only speculate.

I'm sure there would be some form of compensation to the football league if there's an issue.

Were not 100% Garunteed to get them but there are 4 of us all applying for 4 each and weve agreed to sell any extra we may or may not get and split the profits :happy:

Have you been to Monaco before ? Make sure you take plenty of spends ! My mate went and it was 100 Euro's to park the car for the day on the front, bottle of water 10 Euro's etc ... Im sure you get the theme here ! :laugh:

We are stopping in Nice, for the simple resaon its about 2 grand cheaper than stopin in Monaco, but there's a shuttle which runs streight to the track apparently. I'm expecting it being a bit of a sting but from what i've seen, read and heard it's going to be worth every penny!

Fvckin hell, was that for on track parking ? :biggrin:

:laugh:

*Checks a few dates to find that playoff final is on the same weekend*

If we don't get automatic now i will cry like a little baby!!!!

OUCH !

My dads gone other way ... not booked owt' for his 25th wedding anniversary INCASE we make the play-off final :laugh:

*Checks a few dates to find that playoff final is on the same weekend*

If we don't get automatic now i will cry like a little baby!!!!

I'll ring you up Matt from wembley/cardiff/old trafford, so you can enjoy the atmosphere :biggrin:

Although i doubt you'd hear it next to the track.

We are stopping in Nice, for the simple resaon its about 2 grand cheaper than stopin in Monaco, but there's a shuttle which runs streight to the track apparently. I'm expecting it being a bit of a sting but from what i've seen, read and heard it's going to be worth every penny!

The Monaco grand prix is fantastic. Even if your not into f1 it's special. I went in 1999 and it was one of the best days of my life.

4 people 8 bottles of champagne and bizarrely 1 bottle of red wine :biggrin:

Where's this been reported mate ?

It was a while ago when i read it, and it's uefa there suing not the FA, don't know why i said that.

There is a mention of it on wiki.

The weekend set aside by UEFA for the 2011 Champions League Final was originally scheduled by The Football League as the date for the Football League play-offs, which are traditionally held on the British May bank holiday weekend; however, due to UEFA's requirement that they be given exclusive use of the venue in the lead-up to the final, the play-offs will need to be rescheduled or relocated. Due to this breach of their contract with The Football Association, The Football League is demanding compensation