Aron Gunnarsson

Read on sky sports the other day that this guy is out of contract with coventry in the summer and free to talk to clubs(same with their goalkeeper Keiren Westwood. Now i know he is a fantastic goalie)

Not sure if he has signed new deal or anything since i read this the other day

looked him up a little and noticed he was player of year for coventry 2008-2009.

What you guys think about him???? me no idea

:)

Guest pressmans pissflaps

Read on sky sports the other day that this guy is out of contract with coventry in the summer and free to talk to clubs(same with their goalkeeper Keiren Westwood. Now i know he is a fantastic goalie)

Not sure if he has signed new deal or anything since i read this the other day

looked him up a little and noticed he was player of year for coventry 2008-2009.

What you guys think about him???? me no idea

:)

Alot of teams in higher divisions were interested in him pre season would be a coup if he did sign doubtful though.

Guest aj_owl

Excellent signing if we could get it! Real class, can be a bit of a ballwinner and is still quite creative. It was mickey g that broke his leg yes.

Guest NottsOwl12

Haha "broke his leg,"

Got up to have a fight with someone,

Then remembered he was injured so got stretchered off.

But he's a quality player, I've seen him quite a bit at Coventry over the last few years, we need someone like him.

Guest pressmans pissflaps

I think he is also the bloke with the real long throw aint he . So could use the long throw like stoke as a weapon.