on their bikes

Guest ringostar

Guest ringostar

So Milan has said that we're signing 6 new players either permanently or on loan and it's looking like AI is going to be the manager for longer than many of us had hoped. These 6 signings must mean its the end of the road for some of the dross we've had to put up with watching over the last few years. My question is who do you think will leave the club this month?

My money would be on Hinds, Potter, Beevers and Heffernan.

So Milan has said that we're signing 6 new players either permanently or on loan and it's looking like AI is going to be the manager for longer than many of us had hoped. These 6 signings must mean its the end of the road for some of the dross we've had to put up with watching over the last few years. My question is who do you think will leave the club this month?

My money would be on Hinds, Potter, Beevers and Heffernan.

I agree with you, maybe Boden on loan to put him in shop window and Modest.

Guest Sheff Owl

Some of these players have been here for a while now and time after time they have let us down and now is the time to say enough is enough.

No room for sentiment these players need to be moved.

We need to see players with more fight and an end product...we can't keep seeing these players giving the same poo time after time.

Guest armchairfan

I'm not so sure about joc.

I quite like him. He's the only 'ball winner' we have in centre midfield. He needs a good player next to him I think to really flourish. A but like Danny Wilson/Sheridan.

Wilson was hardly the greatest midfielder ever but was a work horse and allowed Sheridan to roam.

Unfortunately we don't have a decent midfielder to partner him

I quite like him. He's the only 'ball winner' we have in centre midfield. He needs a good player next to him I think to really flourish. A but like Danny Wilson/Sheridan.

Wilson was hardly the greatest midfielder ever but was a work horse and allowed Sheridan to roam.

Unfortunately we don't have a decent midfielder to partner

him

Ballwinner hahahaha....,

Guest Sheff Owl

Unfortunately we don't have a decent midfielder to partner him

Partly argee with you...

JOC is yes suppose to be the 'ball winner' but how many times does he win it?

He either seems to run behind the man or beside him yet fails to make a challenge, IMO he just does not get stuck in enough.

If you see a 50/50 ball how many times have you seen JOC really get in for it?

Don't get me wrong he has all the heart and will run all day BUT i really do think we need better.

Guest Saturday Owl

Players I think will go will be Hinds, Purse, Heffernan (Sadly), Boden, Modest, JOC, Potter but most at the end of the season.

I'd like to see these go; Hinds, Purse, Potter, Boden, Modest (Loan) and JOC.