Who could we attract as manager?

Guest woofer123

As some of you will know I don’t get on here as often as I would like but, chatting to the chef in the hotel I was in last night.

He suggested, Sam Allardyce, I was taken aback somewhat, but his theory was that Sam would relish the challenge to take a “BIG CLUB” like Wednesday back to the top flight.

My response was “of course I would in a heartbeat”

For the first time in years, my thoughts were not “we can’t afford to get a manager of that calibre in”

The thoughts were HOW do we get a manager of that calibre in?

The lad I was chatting to was a Man U fan from Manchester of all places! Working in London and still classes Wednesday as a BIG CLUB.

“If” A.I were to jump or get pushed, would big Sam be a good call?

He might be a tad on the expensive side, but he does have a knack of getting the best out of what he has got, and overall not spending fortunes.

As some of you will know I don’t get on here as often as I would like but, chatting to the chef in the hotel I was in last night.

He suggested, Sam Allardyce, I was taken aback somewhat, but his theory was that Sam would relish the challenge to take a “BIG CLUB” like Wednesday back to the top flight.

For the first time in years, my thoughts were not “we can’t afford to get a manager of that calibre in”

The lad I was chatting to was a Man U fan from Manchester of all places! Working in London and still classes Wednesday as a BIG CLUB.

He might be a tad on the expensive side, but he does have a knack of getting the best out of what he has got, and overall not spending fortunes.

Big Sam was on skysports news earlier saying he doesn't want to manage outside of the premiership so seems like a no go.

For this reason would/could Curbishley be interested?