Dear Alan Irvine.....

Guest S6 Kop Owl

My thoughts on all this are…

Get the Irvine out chants going asap, not many managers survive after such mass public fan out cries!!!!

**** off irvne!

deffo agree, i doubt Mandarics in the pc,iphone ecttt so he wont know what owls talk is so we need to chant irvine out at the next game and then boom the home game comes after :).

I went to Exeter today and i never want to watch the owls in another away games until he's got the chop now.

deffo agree, i doubt Mandarics in the pc,iphone ecttt so he wont know what owls talk is so we need to chant irvine out at the next game and then boom the home game comes after :).

I went to Exeter today and i never want to watch the owls in another away games until he's got the chop now.

I would not be surprised if Mandaric has somebody who looks at forums every now and then, mainly when big things happen, sackings, results etc etc.

DJ1 told us our players have said they read owls talk, imagine being a player reading on here that we all want rid of the manager, can't be a good thing thinking about it. but i think over all this site is a good thing, if MM is wondering what the backlash might be like from the fans for sacking the manager the second he takes over he could spend 10 seconds on here to discover the overwhelming majority want heads to roll, no scrap that, begging for heads to roll.

the mods wouldn't give us a poll on sacking Irvine, I imagine that is because they realise there will be solid concrete evidence that about 85% of the paying customers of SWFC want the manager sacked. for players and all SWFC staff to see.

the most annoying thing about Irvine is that everybody who is not an SWFC or a PNE fan thinks he is the best thing to happen to us for years and years, he's soooo well respected and it feels like some kind of cruel joke..

plus Wilkinson is convinced he is the best manager in the world!!! which creates even more AI shaped testicles in and around the whole situation.

why is it just us that can see that he has absolutely no imagination on the field and no personality off it. He could pottentially be a fantastic manager for another club but not for us, he has absolutely no passion at all whatsoever and if you listen to the interview after the BR match and then yesterdays and ignore the words he actually sounds exactly the same. anybody could be forgiven for switching off while he is talking, especially the players.

we have had too many of these wet blanket style managers, we need a solid no BS type, all our worst managers have been the wet polite friendly type, we need a big Ron not a Francis.

AI is a friendly Francis type, Ron Atkinson was straight up C*nt and we haven't had anybody like that for ages.

SWFC is crying out for a manager we can all get behind, i don't care if he is a big name, has experience, a stadium filler, an ex Wednesday legend, the next Ferguson, proven with promotion tasks etc etc.

Milan - can we please just get a manager with some flippingBALLS!!!! some cahoonas FFS, with a bit of personality and character thrown in?

The kind of manager that would slap you in the face for flippingup against Exeter, not watch the flippingvideo and break out the management by numbers manual.........

erratic drunk/hungover rant over for now...