HOOTERS

Elite was class. Can you get it on an emulator?

It was some time ago that I did this, but yeah you can. Google it, I'm sure there'll be plenty of options.

I set up a Speccy emulator on my PC, but I remember Elite being better on the other systems of the time (namely the BBC Micro).

Hooters is what it is and doesn't pretend to be anything else.

I loved it for the forest match last season, free match parking too (well free after we spent £100 between 3 of us)

Couldn't get in after the match though. Will book next time

good to see you pal. we had a cracking meal in t'corps. think Deejayone was surprised to see us on that side of the ground but there were a few Wednesday in the hospitality. Loved jumping up when we scored - i had just made it to my seat to see

Tudders goal. Now I slaughter the Club Wemberlee lot for not making it back to their seats so imagine my shock and embarrassment when we later saw the goal was on 52 mins!! thought it was the first min of 2nd half. Got told to '**** off' when Potter

scored. Had a table booked at Hooters for after which was good 'cos again it was rammed and they weren't letting folks in. 100 wings between 6, passable bud draught and sport or boobs every way you looked!

Good to see you too mate.

Shame that Sam779 is too elitist to want to meet me.

I saw the 100 wings on the menu with Champagne £120!!

My first visit there and if you will pardon the pun i thought it was Gash, decent pint as far as gassy ale goes but all in all not impressed. Off to Amsterdam this afternoon and could take you to drinking establishments that would make Hooters look like your local downtown Wetherspoons.

Amsterdam this afternoon? I am very jealous!

Hooters was sound.Good service, footy on and nice girls to look at.

Was never not not my fault atall said.

If you're heading to Yeovil I'm up for it? Although I'm an elitist with a seated ticket for that match.

This is where I get hypocritical.

However, I am thinking back to those heady days of summer where the geeks were planning the camping trip - look out the window and tell me YOU would go camping at Yeovil!!

We're in a Travellodge mate, Yeovil cant be that big so I am hoping a lot of the Wednesday fans will be in one or two pubs.

We're in a B&B a few miles out of town. Bit of a trek from the centre to the ground apparently so the Doris is dropping me off early(ish) on her way to a shopping centre. Suppose to be a couple of decent pubs near the ground with food, sky sports and the like.