HOOTERS

Wow. Finally made my debut there! When I asked earlier in the week what the capacity was I was joking, only to find I couldnt get in at 12.15, full house! Gutted, but tried again half hour later and squeezed in. Great place, beer food sky tv and the obvious. Hope the many other Owls in there enjoyed it as much as me!! ALAN IRVINES BARMY ARMY

Guest intercity0wl

Wow. Finally made my debut there! When I asked earlier in the week what the capacity was I was joking, only to find I couldnt get in at 12.15, full house! Gutted, but tried again half hour later and squeezed in. Great place, beer food sky tv and the obvious. Hope the many other Owls in there enjoyed it as much as me!! ALAN IRVINES BARMY ARMY

My first visit there and if you will pardon the pun i thought it was Gash, decent pint as far as gassy ale goes but all in all not impressed. Off to Amsterdam this afternoon and could take you to drinking establishments that would make Hooters look like your local downtown Wetherspoons.

My first visit there and if you will pardon the pun i thought it was Gash, decent pint as far as gassy ale goes but all in all not impressed. Off to Amsterdam this afternoon and could take you to drinking establishments that would make Hooters look like your local downtown Wetherspoons.

You don't go to hooters for the beer. Chicken wings and, well, hooters are what you go for.

I was totally disgusted by Hooters. The ladies deserve more respect and should not just be treated like pieces of meat, there's more to them than hot pants and breasts. We really should show more decency towards ladies as an equal to us in the human race, they simply aren't objects of obsession for us to gorp at and drool over.

Stupidly I turned up at 1pm and couldn't get in - gutted. :angry:

I was totally disgusted by Hooters. The ladies deserve more respect and should not just be treated like pieces of meat, there's more to them than hot pants and breasts. We really should show more decency towards ladies as an equal to us in the human race, they simply aren't objects of obsession for us to gorp at and drool over.

Serves you right - you'd never catch me in a place like that..........................................

Stupidly I turned up at 1pm and couldn't get in - gutted. :angry:

I've never been to Hooters, when it's busy do the girls have to squeeze past and brush their hooters against your back, or maybe even your arm? I really hope so, to be honest that would be enough for me at this point in time. If someone could just confirm this happens then I'll get cracking.

Why go to a dump like Hooters when you could have gone to The Vat and Fiddle and have a vast selection of yummy hand pulled ales (plus loads of Wednesday fans).

Because hand pulled real ales are for morris dancers and guys who wear sandals with socks and a beard.

Also the scattered arse helps.

I've never been to Hooters, when it's busy do the girls have to squeeze past and brush their hooters against your back, or maybe even your arm? I really hope so, to be honest that would be enough for me at this point in time. If someone could just confirm this happens then I'll get cracking.

They do that when it's quiet...................

The problem when it's busy is their heels on your feet as they sqeeeeeeeeze past

We walked past Hooters (as it was completely full) and ended up at a placed called 'The Riverbank'.

Nice little place with a nice seating area by the river looking over both County and Forest grounds.

Fit barmaids also, probably fitter than Hooters!

Because hand pulled real ales are for morris dancers and guys who wear sandals with socks and a beard.

No hand pulled "real " ales are for people who like beer and know what a decent pint should taste like as opposed to the mass produced chemical aided mass produced crap that the Jeremy Kyle generation pay through the nose for ( it would probably taste better if ingested through the nose as well)

Its the difference between an Aston Martin and a 1970s Lada

No hand pulled "real " ales are for people who like beer and know what a decent pint should taste like as opposed to the mass produced chemical aided mass produced crap that the Jeremy Kyle generation pay through the nose for ( it would probably taste better if ingested through the nose as well)

Its the difference between an Aston Martin and a 1970s Lada

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy a good port, whiskey and brandy.

But real ales just don't do it for me.

Got in at 12.45.

Saw Jimb doing his cockney chimney sweep impression and then he swanned off to the corporate area of the ground!!

Asked for a table at 1.15 and was told it was too busy but then she came back and said she had an opening (fnar fnar) and we got sat down. Good food, I was stuffed, waitress serive for beer and Sky football on - quality.

Surprised people didnt get let in, it eased as the afternoon went on.

Yes but we werent in Holland were we you clown, we were in Nottingham! Great day, chicken wings next time I go

OK, well if we are going to use stereotypes then gassy, rank lager is for thick chavs.

Oh and my sandals are clean shaven by the way.

Guest Manwithastick

Got in at 12.45.

Saw Jimb doing his cockney chimney sweep impression and then he swanned off to the corporate area of the ground!!

Asked for a table at 1.15 and was told it was too busy but then she came back and said she had an opening (fnar fnar) and we got sat down. Good food, I was stuffed, waitress serive for beer and Sky football on - quality.

Surprised people didnt get let in, it eased as the afternoon went on.

good to see you pal. we had a cracking meal in t'corps. think Deejayone was surprised to see us on that side of the ground but there were a few Wednesday in the hospitality. Loved jumping up when we scored - i had just made it to my seat to see

Tudders goal. Now I slaughter the Club Wemberlee lot for not making it back to their seats so imagine my shock and embarrassment when we later saw the goal was on 52 mins!! thought it was the first min of 2nd half. Got told to '**** off' when Potter

scored. Had a table booked at Hooters for after which was good 'cos again it was rammed and they weren't letting folks in. 100 wings between 6, passable bud draught and sport or boobs every way you looked!