View from the Palace fans

http://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=201127

Dunno if this will be listened to by the 4000 coming up on Sunday but a great gesture all the same.

It seems that we're pi$$ed off at the players but not the club as a whole and there pi$$ed off at the club for the rubbish they've gone through but the players have put a fair shift in.

Seems to be a feeling at Palace that there going to throw us a lifeline at WBA and the momentum we get from that will result in us winning :rolleyes: logical but they obviously haven't seen us this season.

I hope if the impossible does happen and we do stay up we also don't rub it in as in reality we will have stayed up via default through their point deduction.

Don't agree with the whole Palace winning monday night, I'd rather watch us relegated going into sunday with a fighting chance than a demotivating 90minute inevitability. If we have any chance of staying up we need it, then get rid of some of the unfit to wear the shirt dross at the club atm.

UTO

We're all Albion aren't we! :blink:

nightmare scenario for me my partner's family are all palace fans and I can confirm they are p*ssed off watford escaped, but as you'd expect gloves are off now until after it's decided as it should be.

One sentence from the link to Palace's board embarrasses me though:

"We are not Charlton and weds don't deserve us laughing in their faces. Up or down we should give them a clap. It's not their fault we're in this mess. And in all fairness they would be down already if it wasn't for our 10 point deduction."

After reading that i wont take the pi$$ out of any Palace fans, during or after the game if things go our way.

But if we go down and some chav wants to rub it in a bit too much, then the gloves are well and truely off............. :ph34r:

Any anger i have will rightly be directed at our players, who have let us down so badly. :angry: