North SOLD OUT - Get a Grandstand seat for the same price as North tickets!

Possibly but being an ex steward I sort of know what I am talking about and it really get's my goat when people call them cvnts for doing their job and then if they don't do what they are supposed too they are cvnts as well, a sort of no win situation :blink:

See you point mate and i understand that you would be sticking up for the stewards. Iv never had any problems with the stewards at Hillsborough so i cant really call them cvnts because they do a good job imo. I know they get given a hard time at back of the Kop which imo is wrong. They are just doing their job.

What gets me though is those Safety Advisory people who have to take it to the extremes when it comes to segregation at Hillsborough.

They dont give a sh!t if we lose out on revenue. All they care about is the power they have. Whats the point of a 39,000+ seater stadium if we cant us 4,000 seats for big games.

What gets me though is those Safety Advisory people who have to take it to the extremes when it comes to segregation at Hillsborough.

They dont give a sh!t if we lose out on revenue. All they care about is the power they have. Whats the point of a 39,000+ seater stadium if we cant us 4,000 seats for big games.

At the end of the day the Hillsborough Disaster happened at our Stadium (I was working at the stadium on that day) and so they will always take precautions to the extreme when it comes to safety.

Just something we've got to live with unfortunately

If the OTT segregation is due to the Hillsborough disaster as some have suggested.. then why was there over 39k in the ground when we played Man Utd in 99/00 season?

As for this safety advisory group or whatever they're called... Where were they and the coppers when we were getting drenched with pi$$ at the lane two tears running?

They're flippingnobs - IMO, of course!