North SOLD OUT - Get a Grandstand seat for the same price as North tickets!

We opened it against Newcastle, and there was plenty of seats available in the South Stand, There was barely a soul in the South Stand Lepping Lane end.

We've already sold a couple of thousand more than in that match, so what's the difference?

Dont think it was officially open - there were a number of Newcastle United fans that went in the North stand so that block was used to create a "pen" of stewards / police to keep the geordies in the same place whilst they decided what they were going to do with them.

Dont think it was officially open - there were a number of Newcastle United fans that went in the North stand so that block was used to create a "pen" of stewards / police to keep the geordies in the same place whilst they decided what they were going to do with them.

Not sure about that, but I do know that tickets for block T went on sale to Wednesdayites the day before the Newcastle game. The tickets were available online as well....

Not sure about that, but I do know that tickets for block T went on sale to Wednesdayites the day before the Newcastle game. The tickets were available online as well....

Is block T in the North the nearest one to the Away End? Because that was where they were putting the Newcastle fans - from what I can remember there were no home fans in that block (unless they were further up at the top of the block).

The North stand has now fully sold out!

However, you can get seats in the wings of the Grandstand at the same price as North stand seating (£25 adults, rather then the 'standard' South/Grandstand price of £28).

The Grandstand has a fantastic view, with enclosed concourses and great bar / food facilities - it's well worth going up there if you haven't already got your ticket!

(Grandstand Wing seats classified as: Family Area Blocks N2, N3 & N4 and Wednesday Bar area Blocks M3, M4 & M5).

Get your Grandstand tickets now for this crucial match!

http://www.swfc.co.uk/tickets

(By the way, less than 450 tickets are now available in the entire KOP - Buy quick for the cheapest seats in the stadium!).

That's where I'm gonna be. Do you know what time the turnstyles will be open?

Tottenham Vs Arsenal ---- One line of stewards!

Wednesday vs Pigs ----- Great wall of china and a load of empty seats.

Why? Because of the cvnts in yellow jackets don't think one line of stewards is enough. Why pick on us?

Why are the yellow jackets cvnts?

Do you not think they are told where to steward within the ground by a supervisor or Stadium Safety Officer?

It's people like you who are a edit my friend for being thick as pig sh!t and not understanding this!!!

Edited by owl-zat

Why are the yellow jackets cvnts?

Do you not think they are told where to steward within the ground by a supervisor or Stadium Safety Officer?

It's people like you who are a edit my friend for being thick as pig sh!t and not understanding this!!!

I think you will find i wasnt referring to the stewards but the Safety Advisory people in yellow jackets that walk round Hillsborough on match days with there yellow jackets and clip boards.

So who is the one who is thick as pig sh!t now? and not understanding my post!

Everyone knows stewards dont decide how many tickets we can sell ffs!

I think you will find i wasnt referring to the stewards but the Safety Advisory people in yellow jackets that walk round Hillsborough on match days with there yellow jackets and clip boards.

So who is the one who is thick as pig sh!t now? and not understanding my post!

Everyone knows stewards dont decide how many tickets we can sell ffs!

Safety Advisory people don't wear yellow jackets so you are the one who's thick as p!g poo poo.

Safety Advisory people don't wear yellow jackets so you are the one who's thick as p!g poo poo.

Yes they do. Im 99% sure iv seen them walking around the front of the Kop with Safety Advisory on their backs! Some times they talk to the stewards in orange and yellow jackets and they go a do the dirty work etc!

Im sure someone else who gets into the ground as soon as the turnstiles open will back me up on this!

Arsenal v Spurs - Max Capacity 60355 - Attendance 60133

Everton v Liverpool - 40203 - Attendance 39652

Liverpool v Everton - 44318 - Attendance 44316

Man U v Man C - 75957 - Attendance 75066

Man U v Liverpool 75957 - Attendance 75216

Liverpool v Man U 44318 - Attendance 44118

SUFC v SWFC 32702 - Attendance 29210,30786,31760

So why is it we're forced to shut down roughly 10% of our stadiums seats

Boooooo

Yes they do. Im 99% sure iv seen them walking around the front of the Kop with Safety Advisory on their backs! Some times they talk to the stewards in orange and yellow jackets and they go a do the dirty work etc!

Im sure someone else who gets into the ground as soon as the turnstiles open will back me up on this!

They may wear a yellow bib but that's not a yellow jacket is it?

Anyway, why is the North Stand not sold out now with one ticket becoming available again? :blink:

They may wear a yellow bib but that's not a yellow jacket is it?

Anyway, why is the North Stand not sold out now with one ticket becoming available again? :blink:

No its a yellow coat! The area stewards have Yellow and orange hi vis coats! Not sure where the bibs fit in.

Doesnt it matter now. The point i was making wasnt about stewards any how.

Think we both just went into keyboard warrior mode. biggrin.gif

As for the north stand must have been another pig who has had ticket cancelled laugh.gif

There will be at least 2 spare seats in the North. Me & my dad are moving to the South for the match for the meal before / posh seats bit which he won through the owls foundation.

If they are not being used why don't you inform Sheffield Wednesday who may be able to sell those tickets on and you may get some sort of refund.

Deejay?

No its a yellow coat! The area stewards have Yellow and orange hi vis coats! Not sure where the bibs fit in.

Doesnt it matter now. The point i was making wasnt about stewards any how.

Think we both just went into keyboard warrior mode. biggrin.gif

Possibly but being an ex steward I sort of know what I am talking about and it really get's my goat when people call them cvnts for doing their job and then if they don't do what they are supposed too they are cvnts as well, a sort of no win situation :blink:

If they are not being used why don't you inform Sheffield Wednesday who may be able to sell those tickets on and you may get some sort of refund.

Deejay?

Only just found ou we're going. Will get hold of Wednesday tomorrow, see what we can do.