Late Kick Off - last night

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00s0xjm/Late_Kick_Off_Yorkshire_and_Lincolnshire_2010_Episode_12/

Thats me looking totally depressed after the final whistle!!

Anyone know who Lee Beevers is?

Really winds me up! A 'local' Football show and they can't even be arsed to look up the names of the players.

The whole show is an embarrassment to the people that produce it, who probably get a fair wage for their "efforts" too.

To be fair to the fellow he had just said Lee Grant in the same sentence. Yes it should have been checked, but it is easily done!

But both the commentator at the game said it and the pundits on the sofa after the highlights.

I know it's not really a big deal but just one of those little things that winds me up a bit! I blame it on this relegation battle, it's getting to me! :biggrin:

Edited by swfc93

The Chairman sounded to be prepared to wait for "perfect" investors", according to his interview on there.

Didn't know what to make of his attitude. More like the chairman of a club like Everton than Wednesday. He seems to have gone ful circle in just over a year

Full circle in what way?

Rather than enthusiastically going for investment, he seems to have learned that it's not so easy

and that he will be taking time to evaluate carefully whether investment is in the club's interest. A bit

different from boldly announcing dates by which it will be done.

Perhaps I should have said he's done a half circle!

Guest Stereophonics

They also said on the Saturday program, Claridge i think it was, that we have got Swansea away coming up. I assume he meant Cardiff

Edited by Stereophonics