Hirstys Bar with AI

feedback ??

Very good night, not as much comedy as usual but some really interesting stuff from Irvine and Marwood. Irvines eyes nearly popped out when Marwood said he would have no hesitation in sending Man City players here on loan! I think Alan will be on the blower next season!

Also really interesting to hear Alan say that he would always choose to play 4 3 3 given the choice and the players.

Guest Deleted member

It was a brilliant night tonight - last Hirstys bar - 40 guests - this one at least 250.

They should get Marwood on more often... :ph34r:

Edited by Deleted member

Very good night, not as much comedy as usual but some really interesting stuff from Irvine and Marwood. Irvines eyes nearly popped out when Marwood said he would have no hesitation in sending Man City players here on loan! I think Alan will be on the blower next season!

Also really interesting to hear Alan say that he would always choose to play 4 3 3 given the choice and the players.

How did Marwood get involved in an City?

We need City players now, don't we?

brian marwood surprised everybody with his well spoken intellect on football affairs, loads of money city seem to be covering every angle of football developement

we have missed a trick there, his comments about academy players and players sent out on loan were extremely well presented, one can only be envious of the effort being put into the rebirth of man city

something for LS and AI to put into context

Thanks for the feedback my lads went and agreed it was a good night .

brian marwood surprised everybody with his well spoken intellect on football affairs, loads of money city seem to be covering every angle of football developement

we have missed a trick there, his comments about academy players and players sent out on loan were extremely well presented, one can only be envious of the effort being put into the rebirth of man city

something for LS and AI to put into context

This is something that has annoyed me for some years: our apparent lack of contacts in the game. Obviously we are hampered by lack of funds for wages, but looking around at just the local clubs how do they afford Man utd / Arsenal youngsters. Given Marwood's comments do we even ask top clubs?

This was a good aspect of RA managership he knew everyone. I remember the TV doc prog a few years ago the manager kept saying he couldn't get anyone in RA rang him later with several offers of players -just by 10 mins ringing up and asking mates in the game