absolute dogshit

Guest Deleted member

No veil to slip

If that were the case i'd be on here battering Turner every day

Like Laws he's gone and we move on

Don't see the need for him to be ridiculed every day tbh - other than that don't give a poo poo

*just re-read your quoting and realise i've made an arse of that reply

Rearding Allardyce....

Make no secret of the fact i think he's a fraud cool.gif

Edited by scram

No veil to slip

If that were the case i'd be on here battering Turner every day

Like Laws he's gone and we move on

Don't see the need for him to be ridiculed every day tbh - other than that don't give a poo poo

I meant your searching and analytical opinions are occasionally peppered with wry comments.

Not quite sure what you mean by that.

Owlstalk stepped back from the edge of the cliff in regards to being in cahoots with the club.

He quoted Grandad. One can only presume(?) that he thinks that Grandad is part of the Owlstalk setup. Whereas we know that he isn't but we do know that he knows f***k all about football. :biggrin:

Hope that has clarified things, you know.

He quoted Grandad. One can only presume(?) that he thinks that Grandad is part of the Owlstalk setup. Whereas we know that he isn't but we do know that he knows f***k all about football. :biggrin:

Hope that has clarified things, you know.

It should be made clear that its Grandads shift to read all PM's too.

Guest Deleted member

Tudgay should of gone Burnely... £1.7m if memory serves...

and..

It must be bad if Owls Talk Mods are saying we down

Im actually a stealth Moderator - thats why it doesnt say it in my Profile...

And I can ban any of you lot - don't worry - I see what you are saying about me in the PMs...

Bar Stewards...

Guest NORTHWESTOWL

Not been back long and still fuming.

We don't want it enough, it's as simple as that - and as demonstrated by the fact that nobody ever sticks a boot in or tries to show some authority.

We must be the easiest team in the division to play against as our players are weak as flip and lay down in front of every one.

How this club still has the number of supporters that it has absolutely staggers and astounds me - we deserve so much better than this. :angry:

And have deserved so much better for many years. Having a season ticket for 33 years I have been tortured many times home , and away but this lot are spineless , gutless and clueless - all I ask is committment and effort. Even in the dark days of the late 70s at least the players tried. I wonder what the likes of Carlton Palmer, Phil King, Mel Sterland, David Hirst , Lee Bullen would say about these inept effortless prima donnas some earning in excess of £4,000 per week !!