absolute dogshit

Guest Deleted member

Yeah looked on target to me too, but like you say I think Grant would have easily saved it.

Some special person on the back of the sunshine coach thought it was Grants fault we lost today and he just stood there and let it go past him.

seen it on sky. why didnt Grant dive? Still think he might have been able to save it once he regained his balance.

Nah, it totally wrong footed him, i've never seen a keeper save a shot in a situation like that.

Grant was wrong footed, no chance of saving it. Pulled off some good saves in the last ten minutes.

Purse was M.O.M never put a foot wrong, showed total commitment in every tackle.

JJ ran his socks off, but as usual, no end product.

Nolan - steady performance.

Spurr - ditto

Tudgay, just not interested. Get rid.

Potter very slight improvement from his usual gash performances. Get rid.

Soares - get rid.

Jeffers not on for long but as usually offered no threat. Get rid.

Guest Sheff Owl

Grant was wrong footed, no chance of saving it. Pulled off some good saves in the last ten minutes.

Purse was M.O.M never put a foot wrong, showed total commitment in every tackle.

JJ ran his socks off, but as usual, no end product.

Nolan - steady performance.

Spurr - ditto

Tudgay, just not interested. Get rid.

Potter very slight improvement from his usual gash performances. Get rid.

Soares - get rid.

Jeffers not on for long but as usually offered no threat. Get rid.

Yet people say he is working hard.

Yet people say he is working hard.

Lays a ball off, then stands admiring the pass instead of busting a gut to get into the box. Beaten every time in the air, has no turn of pace.

Tudgay is one of the reasons we look like going down, IMO.

Not been back long and still fuming.

We don't want it enough, it's as simple as that - and as demonstrated by the fact that nobody ever sticks a boot in or tries to show some authority.

We must be the easiest team in the division to play against as our players are weak as flip and lay down in front of every one.

How this club still has the number of supporters that it has absolutely staggers and astounds me - we deserve so much better than this. :angry:

It's dwindling and only winning games will bring them back.

Guest Sheff Owl

Lays a ball off, then stands admiring the pass instead of busting a gut to get into the box. Beaten every time in the air, has no turn of pace.

Tudgay is one of the reasons we look like going down, IMO.

Suppose that could go for many of our players.

Agree tho he never seem's to get in to that 'burst'.

He used to be really good in the air too.

Meanwhile, brian laws recognises that to win games you need to go for it and his team wins with a resounding 4-1 victory.

Nonsense.

They were lucky at the back again and won thanks to their players jumping to the floor in the area.

Guest carlg

Busy moving home today - quite pleasant in the glorious Yorkshire sun - and a great relief compared to the angst of monitoring Wednesday, 3-5pm, nowadays.

Only just checked up on today's scores - warily - didn't really expect more than a point today, anyway, and other scores seem pretty benign. So, should feel so-so, I guess?

Whatever, not much fussed at the moment - my wife is shocked at my apathy regards SWFC - as a team - nowadays. God, we're shocking. Shameless bunch of wasters, bar a couple.

Embarrassing team. Wonderful club.

Admin, please. (Fiscal one, not IT one here). Just engineer it, let's have a total clear-out.

Yeah they were dead jammy to sneak it at Hull

Finest of margins

All hail the chuffing Laws, 1 win in about 25 matches and we're wanting to adopt his style?

Burnley were poo in the first half, hapless defensively and got two highly debatable penalties.

Laws' style of play got us into this sorry mess

Guest Housey

All hail the chuffing Laws, 1 win in about 25 matches and we're wanting to adopt his style?

Burnley were poo in the first half, hapless defensively and got two highly debatable penalties.

Would that be Laws who delivered our best two finishes since the premiership?

The reason for this mess is the players who can't be arsed, the reson they cannot be arsed is because they know their out of contract in the summer and moving on.

You cannot blame them for that it's human nature, the persons who have allowed this situation to arise are to blame, they have made a right royal flip up.

Edited by Housey

Don't see anybody wanting to adopt his methods

But he had a must win game and his team won emphatically - a team who he had apparently pissed off so much they wouldn't play for him.

Lets face it he gets ground into the dirt most days on here - the same people can't even admit he did well against the odds yesterday

Have some grace- it probably won't be long before everybody gets their chance to ridicule him again

It reminds me of when Arsenal beat Blackburn this season - about 5-1 and Arsenal completely wiped the floor with them and in the post match interview Big Sham just went on about how the ref had cost them the game by not giving them a penalty

No class and sounded ridiculous

Don't see anybody wanting to adopt his methods

But he had a must win game and his team won emphatically - a team who he had apparently pissed off so much they wouldn't play for him.

Lets face it he gets ground into the dirt most days on here - the same people can't even admit he did well against the odds yesterday

Have some grace- it probably won't be long before everybody gets their chance to ridicule him again

It reminds me of when Arsenal beat Blackburn this season - about 5-1 and Arsenal completely wiped the floor with them and in the post match interview Big Shamjust went on about how the ref had cost them the game by not giving them a penalty

No class and sounded ridiculous

:biggrin:

I love it when your veil slips.

Guest OwlertonG

This team couldn't fight its way out of a wet paper bag.

JJ is walking around, Tudgay is doing nothing, Varney is doing his headless chicken, Soares wouldn't know the word effort if it was tattooed on his head, and OConnor sidefoots for a shot every time.

Let's stop the debate. We're down and deserve to be.

Laws wants shooting for starting the season with 3 of our 4 strikers being Clarke, Jeffers and Sodje. Even if Tudgay hadn't been total throw it would have still got us relegated.

Very very depressed here at the Riverside.

Tudgay should of gone Burnely... £1.7m if memory serves...

and..

It must be bad if Owls Talk Mods are saying we down

Edited by OwlertonG