absolute dogshit

Guest Deleted member

Guest Deleted member

This team couldn't fight its way out of a wet paper bag.

JJ is walking around, Tudgay is doing nothing, Varney is doing his headless chicken, Soares wouldn't know the word effort if it was tattooed on his head, and OConnor sidefoots for a shot every time.

Let's stop the debate. We're down and deserve to be.

Laws wants shooting for starting the season with 3 of our 4 strikers being Clarke, Jeffers and Sodje. Even if Tudgay hadn't been total throw it would have still got us relegated.

Very very depressed here at the Riverside.

Guest Deleted member

JJ is walking around, Tudgay is doing nothing, Varney is doing his headless chicken, Soares wouldn't know the word effort if it was tattooed on his head, and OConnor sidefoots for a shot every time.

Laws wants shooting for starting the season with 3 of our 4 strikers being Clarke, Jeffers and Sodje. Even if Tudgay hadn't been total throw it would have still got us relegated.

And I'm massively worried about a manager that decides we need some creativity with 12 minutes left.

Although he's finally subbed Tudgay (8 games overdue)

Guest Deleted member

And I'm massively worried about a manager that decides we need some creativity with 12 minutes left.

Only Plymouth (bottom 3) and Swansea (don't conceed) have scored fewer goals than us this season.

Says it all.

Guest Darkus Owlus

We're putting all our efforts into defensive work and almsot nothing into attack, which is why we're not scoring and why we either lose by a small margin or draw.

It's the wrong approach, we need to be tora, tora, flipping tora.

Guest Sheff Owl

This squad wouldn't compete in Div 1.

Massive wee wee tail up this season trying to struggle through with these losers.

Agreed but i bet we keep many off them.

Most of them want flipping off, we can't carry on with this shambles.

Guest utOwlz

After last weeks game I acccepted we were down, I just want the season to be over now, it's to painful

Me too! cant wait for this season to be over so we can get rid of the lazy useless twats! Lee Strafford were paying for not bringing in somebody that can ACTUALLY score a goal.......... but oh well at least you stuck to the budget, wonder what the budget will be in League 1 with even less TV money coming in Lee......

flip off Clarke

flip off Jeffers

flip off Esejas

flip off Gray

flip off Spurr

flip off Soares

flip off Simek

And flip off THIS SEASON!

Irvine's tactic's are way too negative.

Not only is the quality of football enough to make your eyes bleed, but the lack of attacking intent is bewildering given the position we are in, couldn't give a **** if we lose by 2 or 3, if we don't score goals we will go down....

What makes it even more sickening is all the positivity pre-season. I really thought (or hoped at least) that this could be our season, How wrong was I?!

Utd will batter us too.

Very depressed/angry right now

What makes it even more sickening is all the positivity pre-season. I really thought (or hoped at least) that this could be our season, How wrong was I?!

Utd will batter us too.

Very depressed/angry right now

I doubt it, they're poo too.

It's a good job that the game isn't on tv next week because the quality is going to be the worst seen in a Steel City Derby in quite some time IMO.

Im not happy with them, for most of last season and the beginning of this season we had a bit of pride, now were edging back to the embarrasment years.

Having said that, it was an unlucky goal to concede, theres still only 3 points in it, if that luck swings the other way we can get something. Im personally trying to keep believing, if we can stay up and then flip most of them off in the summer it will be a bonus.