Jermaine Johnson

Guest j999rms

Miller's hardly played this season. How can people say we're missing him?

Because hes one of the few players who doesnt play like he has a black cloud following him around after this horrible season. I think he provided an extra attacking threat from midfield which is currently none existant. Had great chances against Leicester and Swansea, scored vs PNE. Gets into good positions and likes to have a go unlike some of the others at the moment.

JJ is only one of 2 players we have in our team, the other being Varney, who runs at defenders with the ball. The problem is is that his crossing is awful and if he did put in a good cross the receiver will have very little chance of scoring. Crosses are wee wee easy to defend.

JJ is only one of 2 players we have in our team, the other being Varney, who runs at defenders with the ball. The problem is is that his crossing is awful and if he did put in a good cross the receiver will have very little chance of scoring. Crosses are wee wee easy to defend.

Exactly why he needs to play centrally, and from deep so he's difficult to pick up.

Weve certainly been dealt a cruel blow losing both him and Miller at the same time.

Id personally have persisted with Esajas in their absence when chasing a win at home but Alan must think hes awful.

irvine must not like something about esajas's game because he hardly ever plays him, i personally think he is a decent player, i see how he stuggles when the first team is fit but i would have given him a few more runs out this season. must be a method to his madness anyway!!! UTO!!