Is it a coincidence

Guest Sheff Owl

Why do we need to keep making excuses for them ffs ?.

They're supposed to be professional footballers.

They're paid huge ammounts of money to go out and enjoy a night on the town

Fixed it for you!

We're playing poo , some people with an agenda are quite content........

New manager comes in.....

Performances improve dramatically.....

LS receives death threats which don't have the desired effect......

Players practically stop playing.....

If you can get to a chairman how easy would it be to get to players ?

I might be talking gonads and being a drama queen, but then again is it really as outrageous as it seems ? Just how big are these agenda's

(must start taking those tablets again).

what a load of absolute poo poo

Putting that performance down to the death threats is the worst case of looking for an excuse I have ever seen.

Clutching at straws was invented as a phrase for your very post.

To blame are the players, the man who signed the players, the scouts who watched the players, the man who sanctioned the hiring of the staff and most importantly, the two managers this season

Why do we need to keep making excuses for them ffs ?.

They're supposed to be professional footballers.

They're paid huge ammounts of money to go out onto that pitch every match and give 100% effort.

I'm not making excuses for them mate, it's firmly tongue in cheek ! I'd better clear this up as it seems it's only Mr F that's getting my sense of humour ! :biggrin:

what a load of absolute poo poo

Putting that performance down to the death threats is the worst case of looking for an excuse I have ever seen.

Clutching at straws was invented as a phrase for your very post.

To blame are the players, the man who signed the players, the scouts who watched the players, the man who sanctioned the hiring of the staff and most importantly, the two managers this season

F*ck off you little girl ! read the ENTIRE thread again and maybe you'll stop taking yourself so flipping seriously !

I'm not making excuses for them mate, it's firmly tongue in cheek ! I'd better clear this up as it seems it's only Mr F that's getting my sense of humour ! :biggrin:

You mean, you won't really be joining me in robot wars ?

All, I can say is glad I found out now, before I bounded onto the pitch armed to the teeth with spoons.

You could have a point!

Some dastardly character from the shadows has aproached Leon and told him to stop playing well and relinquish the title of goal machine otherwise he will be knee capped. Possibly, the same fiend has ordered Potter to stop his 30 yard, defence splitting passes or he will sleep with the fishes. Lastly, Purse has been visited and threatened that he must no longer be the tower influence in defence or he will awake with a horses head in his bed.

Stop it Eccyblue, your scaring me.

You could have a point!

Some dastardly character from the shadows has aproached Leon and told him to stop playing well and relinquish the title of goal machine otherwise he will be knee capped. Possibly, the same fiend has ordered Potter to stop his 30 yard, defence splitting passes or he will sleep with the fishes. Lastly, Purse has been visited and threatened that he must no longer be the tower influence in defence or he will awake with a horses head in his bed.

Stop it Eccyblue, your scaring me.

This is more like it !!

Emma knows the score you see! :laugh::laugh:

I am meant to be psychic or something ?

How do I know you just aren't a total tool eckingtonblue.... ?

If I have the wrong end of the stick and you are being funny (I think that's what your attempting) then I apologise

I am meant to be psychic or something ?

How do I know you just aren't a total tool eckingtonblue.... ?

If I have the wrong end of the stick and you are being funny (I think that's what your attempting) then I apologise

No probs mate !

My sense of humour is not to everyones taste, i'll buy you a pint if we ever meet on a matchday. :biggrin:

Usually I would'nt have bothered but I felt the need to cheer myself up today for some reason.

Maybe I should have added a :ph34r: after the OP.

Edited by eckingtonblue

No probs mate !

My sense of humour is not to everyones taste, i'll buy you a pint if we ever meet on a matchday. :biggrin:

Usually I would'nt have bothered but I felt the need to cheer myself up today for some reason.

Maybe I should have added a :ph34r: after the OP.

nice to know this form of communication can be stored and used to ones advantage at a later date !!!

Guest jeffrey

so we just need to threaten to kill them if they lose! :biggrin:

:ph34r:

a bit like columbia i suppose the guy who missed the penalty

bit far fetched for me