Is it a coincidence

We're playing poo , some people with an agenda are quite content........

New manager comes in.....

Performances improve dramatically.....

LS receives death threats which don't have the desired effect......

Players practically stop playing.....

If you can get to a chairman how easy would it be to get to players ?

I might be talking gonads and being a drama queen, but then again is it really as outrageous as it seems ? Just how big are these agenda's

(must start taking those tablets again).

Something has clearly gone off over the course of this season to turn a team that seemed to be resilient and a nucleus of a team to develop to utter no hopers who just wait to fail each week.

But that is pretty drastic! I just think they have either a confidence or attitude problem, its happened to many teams with teams that are on paper "too good to go down". Some seasons just become rotten to the core.

Unless we get a lucky win to boost us again its clear were going down with a whimper. I for one just want the season over, I cant be ar$ed with it any more.

I see where you are going with this, and I'm with you all the way.

Key players have been replaced by cunningly designed robots, and are taking us to our destruction.

We should run onto the pitch at the next match and unmask these imposters. Pull of their latex masks and reveal the borg like charlatans to the world.

I see where you are going with this, and I'm with you all the way.

Key players have been replaced by cunningly designed robots, and are taking us to our destruction.

We should run onto the pitch at the next match and unmask these imposters. Pull of their latex masks and reveal the borg like charlatans to the world.

EXACTLY Mr F, you first mate i'm with you all the way.

Guest owlsowlsowls

I might be talking gonads and being a drama queen, but then again is it really as outrageous as it seems ? Just how big are these agenda's

The players we have should be good enough to give us a lower mid table position ability wise. What they lack, or most of them , is the mental attitude and toughness. Have a look at the people you work with and see the different characters, a football team is no different.

We have a couple of leaders/winners in the squad which in an average team is just not enough.

Guest Sheff Owl

I know I would have a few choice words if I saw them playing wanabe pimp/gangstaz down town after a performance such as todays.

IMO i imagine i know which one is more important Football or the above hmmmm.....

EXACTLY Mr F, you first mate i'm with you all the way.

Excellent.

The signal will be when we concede the 4th goal at the next home match. I'll make the first attack, you can be back up. Round as many other enlightened folk up as you can, and bring spoons. I have a plan.

Certain people do seem to try and take advantage of poor results.

And it tends to go quiet when we win.

Show me just 1 negative post i've EVER made !

I would be classed as a "happy clapper"

So ta ta !

Oh and get yourself a sense of humour while your out FFS.

Edited by eckingtonblue

Excellent.

The signal will be when we concede the 4th goal at the next home match. I'll make the first attack, you can be back up. Round as many other enlightened folk up as you can, and bring spoons. I have a plan.

Sounds good ! It may take me a while to get down from the granstand though... allow 5 mins... :laugh::laugh:

Guest totemowl

The players we have should be good enough to give us a lower mid table position ability wise. What they lack, or most of them , is the mental attitude and toughness. Have a look at the people you work with and see the different characters, a football team is no different.

We have a couple of leaders/winners in the squad which in an average team is just not enough.

Disagree. We have one leader in the squad, of the calibre needed in the Championship. And it's a big problem that he's out injured.

not sure wether to laugh or cry!!!

Guest owlsowlsowls

Disagree. We have one leader in the squad, of the calibre needed in the Championship. And it's a big problem that he's out injured.

Purse and also McAllister are winners. I'm also led to believe that Nolan has that sort of character.