Tudgay

What's wrong with him at the moment?

Doesn't seem interested, looks lazy and lethargic. Expect a lot more from him to be honest.

Yet he scored twice against Peterborough and set two up for Varney against Plymouth, so must be doing something right that I'm not noticing.

Guest chezzyowl

He believe's his own press!!

Sat on the conductors podium all night, no wonder Reg was knackered after 50 mins.

His 1st touch as always been poor but his work rate has made up for it, now he has reduced this his energy levels have dropped, as we saw with the 1 on 1 in the last 5 mins from the angled ball out of defence, he was 2 yards closer to the ball, by the time they reached it the donkey had got in front of Tudders.

Then he saunters back and gets caught offside.

I'm sure AI has noticed, he seems to analyse as we play (mentioned everyone last night on FH with accuracy on how they played, except Tudgay, Gray and Reg) and not be dependant on the swear word (Pro****)

f off Markowl, haven't you got a crazy lesbian to stalk.

My post is serious.

and makes a valid point. Frustrating the hell out of me at the moment. Don't think he played all that well when he got his brace. Looks like Varney's puttinf 120% in and Tudders 80% which isn't on. Varney Clarke to start next time out?

Some people will just moan for the sake of moaning on here.

Why cant we be satisfied with a win. Not everyone is going to play to their potential every game and if they did they would be playing at a higher level.

The fact is the team won the game and we played better than the opposition. People need to get off the player's backs and support them - stop moaning.

I'd be more than happy if Tudgay played poorly in every game but we won.

UTO!

Why cant we be satisfied with a win. Not everyone is going to play to their potential every game and if they did they would be playing at a higher level.

The fact is the team won the game and we played better than the opposition. People need to get off the player's backs and support them - stop moaning.

UTO!

I'm not moaning, just expressing an opinion and opening it up for debate.

Of course I share your sentiments, totally, about it doesn't matter providing we win. Hence why I raised the point that this was considering his 2 goals against Peterborough and his two assists for Varney against Plymouth.

I'm not moaning, just expressing an opinion and opening it up for debate.

Of course I share your sentiments, totally, about it doesn't matter providing we win. Hence why I raised the point that this was considering his 2 goals against Peterborough and his two assists for Varney against Plymouth.

his workrate is first class and the number of times he pops up at crucial times when defending is amazing

but.................his ball retention requires some serious work

just an opinion of how we can improve even further

Guest oliver666

:biggrin:

Hmmmmm.

We won 2-0, both the lazy arsed midfielders scored, Tommy set the first up, Purse played well.

Right, I'll start a moaning thread about Tudgay and see how many bites I get!

2/10. Must try harder :rolleyes:

Did you really go to the match? Both Potter and O Connor bossed the midfield and secured all 3 points. If that what is called lazy, I think we'll settle for that each week. :cool:

Guest Walkley_Owl

His movement allowed Varney space to pick out Potter for the second, it began as a night when neither striker seemed to have a first touch but it got better 2-0, onwards and upwards

Did you really go to the match? Both Potter and O Connor bossed the midfield and secured all 3 points. If that what is called lazy, I think we'll settle for that each week. :cool:

It was an "amusing" take on the threads from the past few weeks.

Eg. Potter & O'Connor are poo , Spurr/Purse is useless etc.

:dry:

Guest triple j

UTO!

Forum police alert!

This board is for discussing all aspects of SWFC.

Our main striker not performing or looking uninterested is worth talking about isn't it?

FFS