next 3 games

A win against Doncaster would be MASSIVE. It would take us 3 points above them, they have 2 games in hand but even if they won both of those they'd still only be 3 points in front of us and very much in the relegation fight.

I'd take a win against Donny and 3 points from Ipswich or Reading as another very good month.

Guest ReginaldBlinker

I agree that the Donny game is huge - a win and we are on a roll.

I'm a ST holder but don't care if the club go for £10 a ticket to get a big crowd in to roar us on. Excellent crowd tonight BTW.

I agree that the Donny game is huge - a win and we are on a roll.

I'm a ST holder but don't care if the club go for £10 a ticket to get a big crowd in to roar us on. Excellent crowd tonight BTW.

But, does that not then mean we have to alter the prices for away support ?

hence, with Donny going to have a large take-up, we could actually lose a lot of money this way ?

Guest thetruthisoutthere

A win against Doncaster would be MASSIVE. It would take us 3 points above them, they have 2 games in hand but even if they won both of those they'd still only be 3 points in front of us and very much in the relegation fight.

I'd take a win against Donny and 3 points from Ipswich or Reading as another very good month.

Donny play one of thier games in hand on saturday when we don't have a game as do lots of teams that are in and around the playoffs