PETERBOUROUGH SCORE PREDICTIONS !

Guest owls1521

Guest robbiekeane

1-0 or 2-1 very tight game they will make it hard and battle and will prob up there game at Hillsborough.

They have conceded alot of goals recently, and there 2 centre-bks are suspended, but they have decent replacements in Zakuani & Geoghagen. They just signed Gilbert (Arsenal) & Livermore (Spurs) on loan.

Doubt Irvine will play an open game, i think we will be solid first and foremost and then try and dominate as the game goes on.

Its likely JJ will be missing, so expect Clarke to start in the only change to the side, i fancy him to score again, and perhaps Tudgay. Mackail-Smith for them.

F-T 2-1 i reckon, get your money on it!

alot of people i know have said they had a good game against derby jut that the two players got sent off.

that Geoghagen isnt a good footballer just a big bugger with a huge throw bigger than delaps according to afew of my mates with season tickets.

havnt been to a posh game since we last played them but zakuani is good and they now have izale mcleod from charlton on loan aswell

Guest owls1521

Theyve played 12 away from home and scored 8

not very good then we should defo take the points the lads just have to go into the game like they are playing a cup final an not underestimate em !!!!!!!!!!!

UTO !!!!!!!!!!

Guest bigblue

We're due a big win and a clean sheet. Tudgay is due a goal or more. Peterbrough don't score many on the road. So they'll probably give us a good pasting!

Hopefully 3-0 Wednesday, Tudders hat-trick.

2-1 Tudgay 2 about time he scored once he gets 1 he will probably go on a little scoring run.

The will play 10 in defence and 1 up front.......We will get frustrated and Purse will let a long ball, hoofed out of their penalty area after our 56th corner kick, bounce 3 times then fall over for Posh to break away and score.

0-1 Posh

Please tell me I am being negative and we will win 4-0 !!