PETERBOUROUGH SCORE PREDICTIONS !

Guest owls1521

Guest owls1521

I just hope the lads dont think this is going to be a walk in the park an let there guard down !!

my prediction 3-o wednesday 2 from tudders an 1 from grey !!!

UTO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest owls1521

3-1, havent kept a clean sheet for a while so i think we may conceed atleast one goal and to score tudders, jj(if back) and purse

he is defo due a few an i think it will be on sat going to have a few quid on it me thinks :biggrin:

Guest Ripley Owl

I just hope the lads dont think this is going to be a walk in the park an let there guard down !!

my prediction 3-o wednesday 2 from tudders an 1 from grey !!!

UTO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 - 0 COOOOOOOOOOOMOOOOOOOOOOOOOON ! :biggrin::rolleyes::biggrin:

1-0 or 2-1 very tight game they will make it hard and battle and will prob up there game at Hillsborough.

They have conceded alot of goals recently, and there 2 centre-bks are suspended, but they have decent replacements in Zakuani & Geoghagen. They just signed Gilbert (Arsenal) & Livermore (Spurs) on loan.

Doubt Irvine will play an open game, i think we will be solid first and foremost and then try and dominate as the game goes on.

Its likely JJ will be missing, so expect Clarke to start in the only change to the side, i fancy him to score again, and perhaps Tudgay. Mackail-Smith for them.

F-T 2-1 i reckon, get your money on it!

massive game. Even bigger now than the first time it was scheduled, all confidence of two away games could be shattered by a defeat at home to peterboro.

2-1 (again) - soares, tudgay