Ticket Delievery Options

Guest BigDave

Guest BigDave

This is probably me being stupid but im ordering the Plymouth tickets but i cant seem to change the option to get the tickets delivered as opposed to collected, there is no tick box to change it from collectAny quick help would be appreciated before it gets moved to the dust of the ticket section

Guest BigDave

I couldn't change it either the other day when i bought mine.More an observation than help :biggrin:

Did you have to collect them then?

Guest BigDave

Think this is just a problem with the site as mine for peterborough only had this option too, but they got delivered.

Oh well just going to order them, its your fault if i have to collect them :biggrin:

Guest tommysqueaker

I imagine so, haven't been down for them yet, probably won't get there till next Saturday. I am kind of hoping they post them though, don't fancy a long queue up for them.

Guest utOwlz

Im trying to buy Sflaphorpe tickets for saturday but the only delivery options its giving is e-ticket or for pick up, i want them delivered to my house why is this option not there?

Oh well just going to order them, its your fault if i have to collect them :biggrin:

You have to collect them as I understand it, I had to collect mine.Pretty poo for someone who doesn't live in Sheffield though!

Away tickets are automatically sent out (despite only giving the collection option on the ticketing site), unless you contact the ticket office and specifically ask for them to be held back for collection. Maybe when they realise that they haven't charged anyone for postage and they start to lose money from it they'll bother to fix the delivery options bit on the website! I wasn't charged postage for my Peterborough ticket, but it arrived it in the post anyway.

Away tickets are automatically sent out (despite only giving the collection option on the ticketing site), unless you contact the ticket office and specifically ask for them to be held back for collection. Maybe when they realise that they haven't charged anyone for postage and they start to lose money from it they'll bother to fix the delivery options bit on the website! I wasn't charged postage for my Peterborough ticket, but it arrived it in the post anyway.

I was also wondering about this as I live in Somerset and can't always get up to collect. I don't really want to waste time queing at the ticket office to collect my Plymouth tickets when I go up for the Scunny game but if they haven't arrived by then I can't risk them not being posted. More than happy to pay postage - in fact don't Wednesday lose money on away tickets if they don't charge postage because I'm not sure if they get any cut from the headline ticket price.

Guest plymouthowl

I've ordered mine and fingers crossed they do get delivered! This online ticketing system is useless, I ended up going in the home end at Peterborough on sat because i couldn't gaurantee getting a ticket on here.

I chose collect for our Port Vale tickets and they've arrived in the post today!

Is this still the case? Or if you select collect does that mean you actually have to collect now??

I had no option of delivery with blades away tickets

has the printing e tickets facility stopped ??only option was collect

Not just me having the problem then! I've just e-mailed the club and will let you know what they say...I don't really want to come from Hull to stand in a massive queue on Saturday to collect my ticket.