Port vale Away

Guest TomC1010

This is all the info at the moment, which doesn't answer your question sadly.http://www.swfc.co.uk/page/TicketNewsDetai...1758632,00.html

Vale tickets on sale TuesdayPosted on: Mon 17 Aug 2009Tickets for Sheffield Wednesday's second round Carling Cup tie at Port Vale next Tuesday (August 25) go on sale tomorrow (Tuesday) at 9am for season ticket holders.Members will be able to purchase their tickets for the clash at Vale Park on Thursday (August 20) with tickets released for general sale on Friday (August 21).Supporters can buy their from the official online shop at www.swfc.co.uk/tickets or in person from the Owls MegastoreTicket prices are as follows:Adults: £12Concessions: (Under-16s and over-60s) £6

Edited by Sam779

Mine arrived yesterday.After faffing around trying to find a decent seat they have come through as unreserved seating.

yeah tell me about it! same with newcastle tickets though. when booking them it gave me the impression i was sat next to home fans. No sat other end of the stand. Not moaning though i was just glad i was there.

Guest thewill

Posted mate. I would guess yours will arrive tomorrow. Ordered mine Tuesday morning and they arrived in the post yesterday.

thanks

Could the general sale tickets not of gone on sale earlier!? just tried to book two tickets but it says collect only. Cant go now enless it ends up as pay on the gate anybody know if that will be the case?

All the tickets 'so far' have said collect only. For instance I bought mine between 9-10 on Tuesday morning and they arrived in the post on Wednesday morning.I would also imagine it would be pay on the gate with such a big allocation available. Edited by Sam779

All the tickets 'so far' have said collect only. For instance I bought mine between 9-10 on Tuesday morning and they arrived in the post on Wednesday morning.

I would also imagine it would be pay on the gate with such a big allocation available.

that's music to my pay on the door ears

All the tickets 'so far' have said collect only. For instance I bought mine between 9-10 on Tuesday morning and they arrived in the post on Wednesday morning.I would also imagine it would be pay on the gate with such a big allocation available.

Thanks for the info mate. I Just read the other thread "delivery options" and decided to order the tickets in the hope that they will be posted out. If not looks like i have a nice trip to sheffield next tuesday to pick the fookers up!