Port vale Away

Guest TomC1010

Guest TomC1010

Adults £12Concessions (under 16) £6confirmed it will be on tuesday 25th august ticket sales dates released in due course

Guest thewill

Tickets to go on sale at some random, unadvised moment in time.....

then only for fans to find that although they have paid, they won't get the tickets delivered in time for the match, if sent out at all.

Guest East_Dene_Owl

How many we getting?

From Football fans Guide...What Is It Like For Visiting Supporters?Up to 4,500 away supporters can be accommodated in the Phones4U Stand, where the view and facilities located on the concourse behind the stand are good. Even a relatively small number of away fans can really make some noise from this stand, as the acoustics are excellent. However, the slope is quite shallow, which might affect your view should a tall person be seated in front. Normally though, you could still move to another seat if necessary.

Any idea when these will be going on sale?

As said before, nobody knows and there will be no warning.Someone will say on here when they notice it in the on-line shop by accident.Don't worry though, we will get plenty of tickets which we won't sell out.

no mate, only home tickets can be printed off.you will have to collect port vale unless they are posting them.

:huh: thanks for the reply, bit concerned that the earliest I can buy tickets is friday do you know whether that'll be early enough to get them posted? - Living in Bristol makes collection somewhat impractical.

Guest TomC1010

why are they not there when i log on. i;ve added my two season tickets. had the same problem with newcastle and peterborough.

:huh: thanks for the reply, bit concerned that the earliest I can buy tickets is friday do you know whether that'll be early enough to get them posted? - Living in Bristol makes collection somewhat impractical.

probably best to give them a call on friday mate so what they can do for you, rather then trying to buy them online.