Plymouth away in August

Get ya self to Newquay

Not booked yet but this is what we're thinking about though the train back from Plymouth to Newquay isn't until about half 7 and have to change in Par. That's the only train available!When are tickets due to go on sale?

Not booked yet but this is what we're thinking about though the train back from Plymouth to Newquay isn't until about half 7 and have to change in Par. That's the only train available!

When are tickets due to go on sale?

3 weeks before the game which is today isn't it?

Guest AH1991

Should be on sale today mate, if they're not on the online ticket/shop then I'd give the club a ring.Plymouth sent us the tickets last tuesday.

Guest AH1991

I rang the club earlier this morning to be told the club hasn't received the tickets from Plymouth yet?????

Club has told me they've received the tickets but are not going on sale till thursday/friday this week?Mixed stories eh? :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Guest tommysqueaker

Seems that way, lady i spoke to about 10.30- 11am had to ask and just came back after a minute or two with that answer, maybe its a standard if they don't generally know :biggrin: Do you know how many we have got and prices?

Guest WoodhouseOwl77

When do these tickets go on sale tickets normally go on sale 3 weeks prior to the game what is happening wednesday?

Looked on the national rail website last week and the prices were £118.00 return,if you travel down saturday morning and come back monday.However, just looked at it now and it says 127.00 can anyone find any ways that are cheapercheers

Try breaking the journey up. Sheff-birm, birm-bristol, bristol-plymouth. Then buy singles for all 3 sections so you are on the same train.I catch the train week in week out but for that sort of money and bearing in mind I'm staying over so can have a few beverages anyway, I'd take the car. Edited by Joe M