Plymouth away in August

That Hotel will certainly do that, but for price, location beach and weatherspoons its spot on

I think we'll be in Wetherspoons most of the time, cheapest pub in Newquay, other side of town from us though we are staying at Towan Beach (bang across road from Sailors).

Where is everyone stopping in newquay then? Im thinking of heading down for the bank holiday weekend should be a good laugh

Apartments above Smile Surf Shop.Will be frequenting the bars every night though.

Anyone know any decent value hotels or other accomodation. cheapest i've found is £49 quid at the jurys inn

Last year stayed in the travel lodge in plymouth, £40 room slept 3, central for the night & wetherspoons nearby for morning breakfast. Only downer is having to parking in the nearby council car park is a bit of a *** as we had to top up the meter sunday morning as overnight parking ran out at 8 (I think).

Who is going?

Sadly I am not going, my favourite away fixture of the season too.After Port Vale my next away game will be Derby due to going away on a 6wk course near Portsmouth. Will still make the weekend home games though.

Guest Phil V1

Who is going?

I'm going. Looking forward to my annual trip to Home Park.Will be heading back home to Exeter after a few post-match beers in the evening though.

i have one too many tickets for plymouth, can i take it back ior is it non refundable?tar

You can take it back providing its before the game, and it must be returned to our club as opposed to Plymouth's on the day of the game.