Plymouth away in August

Guest AH1991

Plymouth tickets are now on-sale.No announcement, no specific time.How hard can it be to announce it with a few days/week to warn everyone?

And I can buy them and i'm not a season ticket holder wtf?ps. you can't change the age band either

And I can buy them and i'm not a season ticket holder wtf?ps. you can't change the age band either

Oh dear. Fail again.That is how age band has been for all away games - cost me and mates £3 each (x3) for Posh and £6 each (x3) for Newcastle extra - £27 altogether. The club doesn't even get this as it gets sent to the home clubs...

There should be an announcement a few days before for all matches...However, given the 3 week rule I thought they might of gone on sale on Monday.

Yes there should be an announcement or they should stick to the three week rule. But doing neither is not acceptable.Wasn't it also stated that we would put tickets on sale as soon as we got them, well we received these over a week ago!

But, I doubt it will be an issue for this match as we won't be selling out.

Well that's hardly the point though is it.Also a small allocation could result in a sell out. For instance it appears we have 1000 ish tickets, which I can quite easily see us selling, especially over a bank holiday weekend.

And I can buy them and i'm not a season ticket holder wtf?

Another fault!

When do these tickets go on sale tickets normally go on sale 3 weeks prior to the game what is happening wednesday?

On the webpage now, I'm just about to pay for 4 :biggrin:

post-4748-1250099247_thumb.jpg

Edited by nk

Guest tommysqueaker

I'm driving down on the Friday, couple of nights on the South Hoe ( i think its called) and watch a Wednesday victory in hopefully some glorious South Coast sunshine :cool:

Guest intercity0wl

Try out a little hotel called Surfers Hotel! ;)Life changing!!!!

That Hotel will certainly do that, but for price, location beach and weatherspoons its spot on Edited by intercity0wl