Lee not bought a season ticket???

Guest mozzyblue

Guest mozzyblue

For gawds sake, Lee is working for the club for free......brilliant.

Losing £200,000 pa for doing this apparently.

Getting grief from her indoors for being a bad father....bad husband..........etc

With all his banging on and on and on and on and ON about getting us to pay for season tickets, why didn't he dip into his pocket to fork out £400 for a ticket so he can have freedom of speech??!!???!?!

How can he tell us to buy them when he doesn't buy one himself? He isn't putting any of his money in so why not?

Missed a trick here Lee lad.

Some of the people contacting Radio Sheffield United tonight have embarrassed themselves. The "have you bought a season ticket?" guy and the one asking Lee to put his own money in. I don't know why people would ring a radio station without educating themself on the topic of discussion.

Edited by Wednesday-Wonderland

Getting grief from her indoors for being a bad father....bad husband..........etc

With all his banging on and on and on and on and ON about getting us to pay for season tickets, why didn't he dip into his pocket to fork out £400 for a ticket so he can have freedom of speech??!!???!?!

How can he tell us to buy them when he doesn't buy one himself? He isn't putting any of his money in so why not?

please tell me you're a blade ..........cos if not oh deary me

stupid boy or cretin take your pick

Guest mozzyblue

please tell me you're a blade ..........cos if not oh deary me

flip off bell end.

I just think for the sake of £400 he could have carried on with banging the ST drum....... peanuts to Lee.

flip off bell end.

I just think for the sake of £400 he could have carried on with banging the ST drum....... peanuts to Lee.

The guy is working for no wage, not only that but he says it's costing him huge ammounts of money.

So why on earth would he have to buy a ticket ?

Guest mozzyblue

Thanks for the intelligent repost ...... just puts you in perspective mate

Apologies steelowl, over-reacted to the blunt jibe.

Apologies steelowl, over-reacted to the blunt jibe.

no prob I apologise for the low ' blade' blow I assumed you were on a wu

However can't agree with you mate I have issues with LS myself but what isn't at question is his input and it's financial worth to the club far far more than a season ticket If this guy gets us investment he will have earned a seat for life IMO

Guest mozzyblue

no prob I apologise for the low ' blade' blow I assumed you were on a wu

However can't agree with you mate I have issues with LS myself but what isn't at question is his input and it's financial worth to the club far far more than a season ticket If this guy gets us investment he will have earned a seat for life IMO

Agree, he has to be commended for what he is doing, my point, which maybe I didn't put across well in the OP was that for the sake of £400 he could have bought one, and then no-one could call him for it.

Guest pompyowl

My god man you have got to be on the wind up ?????

this site has gone to poo since the stain on the shirt of plebs like this show up and post

sad times

Guest Sheff Owl

I have to say would many people risk losing large amount's of money Per Year and their family etc etc -

While getting NO MONEY out of it!!!

I DOUBT IT!!!