Grand Master

Grand Master (14/14)

• Reacting Well
  • Dedicated
  • Very Popular
  • Posting Machine
  • Collaborator

Recent Badges

1. I couldn't get a pie on Saturday either.
  2. Better get a shake on - they go off sale (again) aftervtomorrow for some reason.
  3. Quit while you're behind. The only problem with the fans is some have a bewildering tolerance of utter incompetence.
  4. They claim that’s improving - Increased notice for fans With the substantial increase in the number of live matches, Sky Sports and the EFL will introduce a new commitment for clubs and fans which will provide longer notice periods on TV selections. The defined notice periods will enable clubs and fans to plan further in advance and this will include the placement of all live matches selected for broadcast for the period to FA Cup third round before the start of the season. Greater parity in the number of times that clubs are selected for TV coverage is also guaranteed.
  5. Looks like a load more games not at 3pm on a Saturday. Another reason making a ST problematic. https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/12873679/sky-sports-agrees-new-five-year-efl-deal-over-1000-matches-per-season?dm_i=7KND,2SRZ,BZ8LS,C3IB,1
  6. Because buying a ST 4 months in advance of the new season when you have no idea what division we'll be playing in means you deserve to be spanked for an extra £100 than if you'd bought it a couple of months ago. You're as big a disgrace as he is.
  7. You're ignoring the fact that in the interim DR has got a valuable contribution from Johnson. If that's come to an end so be it - but he's played his hand so much better than your boy.
  8. In Chansiri's first play off season - the season in which he first hiked POTG prices and the season in which we played the best football for many years - we averaged 22,641. That was 1400 less than three years before when we finished 18th and only 700 more than the previous year when we finished 13th. As far as I know since then it is the rise in ST sales that has been the main factor in relatively high average attendances figures.
  9. I can see no other reason why you would be so keen to back the bloke. You're ignoring the non-playing side completely. Sky high prices, shambolic training ground, crumbling stadium, disintegrating pitch, poor commercial performance, shoddy shop. It's a bit like the Tory Government. After so many years of his rule in what way are we a better club relative to where we were when he took over? Once you take away cake ball and the big screen what is better?
  10. One accounting way of looking at it is as a sunk cost. Using that scenario the money he has spent is irrelevant to planning the future sale. However if he needs to try and recoup that cash then he may cling on in the hope that something will turn up.
  11. Yep he's stuck around. Meanwhile Hillsborough and the training ground crumble around him and the club stagnates, a yo-yo club bouncing between the lower reaches of the Championship and League One. Meanwhile clubs who have fallen lower than us rise higher than us. By clinging on he prevents progress - can anyone see any hope with him? He may not be as bad as any number of terrible football club owners - I once met Ken Richardson, there was a card. Fred McIver wasn't as bad as John Beswetherick. The man still needs to go - balance doesn't come into it, it's obvious.