National radio coverage of game on Sunday?

My old man is driving back from Scotland on Sunday morning, so i told him I'd let him know what station it's on

Can't seem to see it advertised anywhere... Surely someone will be covering it? Hopefully someone on here may know? :ph34r:

Ok after futher research talksport 2 have a championship program but doesnt mention commentary

11:00

Sky Bet Championship LIVE - Final Day Special

Ian Danter goes around the grounds on the final day of the Championship season with play-off and relegation issues to be decided

Read more at http://talksport.com/radio/schedule/2017-05-07#8L2rcFHgYADKLZr5.99

and its on 11 till 4 so theres a possibility its actually coverage

Edited by marcx666

2 minutes ago, marcx666 said:

Ok after futher research talksport 2 have a championship program but doesnt mention commentary

Ian Danter goes around the grounds on the final day of the Championship season with play-off and relegation issues to be decided

Even Wednesday player is more up to date than that, 7th of May you have yourself there ;)

I'll save you time, Leeds missed out on playoffs

Edited by BowOwl

6 minutes ago, BowOwl said:

Even Wednesday player is more up to date than that, 7th of May you have yourself there ;)

yep, my brain refuses to work, so yeah nothing on talksport this sunday so blah

7 minutes ago, marcx666 said:

Cheers for taking the time Marc

Tbh I'll take slight pleasure in telling the miserable old roger that he's got 6hrs in the car with only my mother to listen to

:baby:

7 minutes ago, BowOwl said:

The sad fact is if Leeds were playing, someone would be broadcasting it

Just now, Cosby Blunkett said:

The sad fact is if Leeds were playing, someone would be broadcasting it

I don't think even the mighty Fulham in the huge M4 derby is being broadcasted, and there's no other games on. As said, BBC & the Championship...

20 minutes ago, Cosby Blunkett said:

My old man is driving back from Scotland on Sunday morning, so i told him I'd let him know what station it's on

Can't seem to see it advertised anywhere... Surely someone will be covering it? Hopefully someone on here may know? :ph34r:

Hey Cosby

In that situation your old man could use DAB radio frequency if his car has DAB... Failing that it would have to be a smartphone connected through bluetooth or audio cable to the car radio and stream the match either through Mobdro or Sky Go. Obviously he'd have to keep his eyes on the road and listen to the game as we smash the goals in rather than staring at live footage

lol

Just now, pinowl said:

Hey Cosby

In that situation your old man could use DAB radio frequency if his car has DAB... Failing that it would have to be a smartphone connected through bluetooth or audio cable to the car radio and stream the match either through Mobdro or Sky Go. Obviously he'd have to keep his eyes on the road and listen to the game as we smash the goals in rather than staring at live footage

lol

Think he's got DAB, but what good would that be if it's not on nationally? You can't listen to Radio Sheffield in the Highlands surely?

Don't fancy his chances of working out Mobdro and I don't love him enough to give him a login for my Sky Go. 

1 minute ago, Cosby Blunkett said:

Think he's got DAB, but what good would that be if it's not on nationally? You can't listen to Radio Sheffield in the Highlands surely?

Don't fancy his chances of working out Mobdro and I don't love him enough to give him a login for my Sky Go. 

Not sure as DAB radio has expanded to national multiplexing but unsure if BBC Local stations were included in this.... You could give him your Sky Go login then just change the password after? Thinking of all angles mate

1 minute ago, mindingthegap2012 said:

If he's got a smart phone there's an app called 'Simple Radio' you can download. You can get Radio Sheffield on that if that's any help?

Would that be online coverage though? The game (as pretty much always) isn't available online

14 minutes ago, Lawrie Madden said:

If he got a smartfone the BBC Radio app will let him get Radio Sheff 

Can you listen to live football on that Mick? Does it not count as online and therefore is subject to the usual broadcasting rights block?

22 minutes ago, Lawrie Madden said:

If he got a smartfone the BBC Radio app will let him get Radio Sheff 

Ive tried that before and it doesn't let you listen to commentary because of the rights issue, same as TuneIn etc, and even the online bbc radio app