Ipswich Roll Call

Who's heading down to Suffolk tomorrow? 

We all need to sing the team over the line, the best atmosphere of the season needs to be tomorrow!

Non-stop singing from start to finish, let's forget everything else about this season and get the 3 points!

Just now, SBOwl said:

Who's heading down to Suffolk tomorrow? 

We all need to sing the team over the line, the best atmosphere of the season needs to be tomorrow!

Non-stop singing from start to finish, let's forget everything else about this season and get the 3 points!

How many tickets have we got

Yep me and my lad driving down 10 ish start can't wait for this,  lost last season didn't Tango get chucked out too ? Can't see us losing this time we will be on it it's too big a game and we are bang on form UTO,  safe journey everyone . Come on boys lets do this !!! 

24 minutes ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

Yep me and my lad driving down 10 ish start can't wait for this,  lost last season didn't Tango get chucked out too ? Can't see us losing this time we will be on it it's too big a game and we are bang on form UTO,  safe journey everyone . Come on boys lets do this !!! 

Tango did get thrown out last season but it was a strange game all the stewards seemed to be real jobsworths.

Gutted though as I couldn't get tickets for tomorrows game.:angry:

7 minutes ago, Hawkowl said:

Tango did get thrown out last season but it was a strange game all the stewards seemed to be real jobsworths.

Gutted though as I couldn't get tickets for tomorrows game.:angry:

Unlucky Hawkowl I feel your pain !! I was lucky got a call from the ticket office Tuesday with 2 returns . Yes Tango seemed to be getting a good talking to for ages was it because he wouldn't sit down ? 

Just now, dewsburyowl58 said:

Unlucky Hawkowl I feel your pain !! I was lucky got a call from the ticket office Tuesday with 2 returns . Yes Tango seemed to be getting a good talking to for ages was it because he wouldn't sit down ? 

It probably was as the stewards were constantly on at our fans to sit down.

Though I think they also thought he was inciting the crowd with his constant trying to get people singing.

Like I said the stewards were a bloody pain that day.

2 minutes ago, Hawkowl said:

It probably was as the stewards were constantly on at our fans to sit down.

Though I think they also thought he was inciting the crowd with his constant trying to get people singing.

Like I said the stewards were a bloody pain that day.

Don't think they will be as keen tomorrow somehow !!

Edited by dewsburyowl58

1 minute ago, A12owl said:

Me + 1

Only travelling from South Norfolk. 

I think there was an incident with an Ipswich bloke in Sir Alf stand who chucked the ball at one of our players near the corner  . Our lot werent happy. The ref intervened and the bloke and his kid in arms were removed from their seats. All our fans sang "You're not fit to be a dad".

Just wondering how many have managed to get into Ramsey stand .

It will be a fantastic atmosphere. Ipswich ground is usually like a library unless they score. Hopefully it will be like that for 95 minutes. 

Hope there are no problems and our supporters keep off the pitch at the end. I think Ipswich stewards are preparing for a seige. 

A very nervy 2-1 to us. Rhodes with a goal to keep his first club quiet. 

Your right I completely forgot about that.