Ticket details: Owls v Preston

11138-2725658_613x460.jpg

Owls v Preston
Saturday 3 December 2016 (3.00pm)
Championship 

For this Category D fixture, ticket prices start from £28 for Adult Owls Members and £5 for Under 11 Members on the Kop. 

Tickets are currently on sale to Season Ticket holders and Owls Members and go on general sale on Monday 7 November. 

Tickets are available to purchase in person at the Ticket Office, Owls Megastore, by telephone on 03700 201867 (Option 1, £2 booking fee per ticket) or online at www.shop.sheffieldwednesday.co.uk. 

Owlstalk Shop

I looked at the fixtures a few weeks ago and I thought there was an opportunity to fill the ground for this one.

Before Christmas in December traditionally gets low crowds as money is tight.  Most people will pick the Barnsley and the Rotherham matches as the ones to go too.  Therefore I thought there was a cracking opportunity to make this one Category G and get 30,000.  Which with it being on a Saturday, I think they could have.

If they are not going to use Cat G for this one, I can't see there being a category G match all season.  D certainly seems too high. 24,000

1 minute ago, Libertine said:

First home game in ages though so no need to have lowest category. 

Do you think that is the thought process a POTG fan will go through?

Or do you think they'll decide they can't afford to go to three matches in December before Christmas and decide that Rotherham and Barnsley are the more attractive fixtures?

Good to see there are no ridiculous justifications. Would have been nice offer the least attractive December home game at a decent rate and get the place filled. More fans through the door, more chance of £55 replica shirts & £30 t shirts being sold etc etc .... Oh and for once the place might not sound like a morgue 

Edited by james o connor