Palmer

Guest Big Guns

Great to see a lad come through the ranks and reached this milestone, he's a steady player who can only get better.

If works on his tracking back and stopping the cross then he'll be a quality right back.

lol same as if nuiuiu works on his finishing and learns how to score  he will be a quality striker

Started off looking promising but gone off the boil drastically. He isn't as good as most of you harp on about and if you actually watched him you would realise this, Lees covers for him a lot and thank god we have him.

How any professional can just jog back as though not a care in the world is cheating the fans and he needs to be dropped. Maybe if he does get dropped he will get the kick up the backside he needs.

Started off looking promising but gone off the boil drastically. He isn't as good as most of you harp on about and if you actually watched him you would realise this, Lees covers for him a lot and thank god we have him.

How any professional can just jog back as though not a care in the world is cheating the fans and he needs to be dropped. Maybe if he does get dropped he will get the kick up the backside he needs.

you say he needs to get dropped, but for who?

Guest brimowl

Agree with Big Guns

How he has racked up 100 games is beyond me.

He'll play in the Prem one day ?? League One his level[/quote part of one of the best defences in championship player of year last year and there was no lees then

He has done well and has many of the attributes of a full back these days.Skilful, quick and strong enough

The only thing i would question is that sometimes he just does not have the desire. Would love to see him really dominate a winger or drive forward sterland style instead of drifting forward hopefully.

And as for getting back when an attack has broken down i honestly don't understand how Gray lets him get away with it.

People around me who slag Palmer off do my nut in. The adjustments this lad has had to make at a young age with no Championship experience previously is nothing short of superb. At the end of the day part of the defence which has the 2nd best record in the league. Haters gonna hate but Palmer is doing just fine for me and with our support he can only get better

Keep it flipping going Liam and ignore the idiots

you say he needs to get dropped, but for who?

when Buxton is back fit then for me he is first choice but at the moment I would play Lee there instead as think our best CM partnership is Semedo & McGugan.

Palmer for me just isn't good enough, he is better in CM so its an easy switch for him & Lee but out of all our CM's he is still way down pecking order.

Those that are saying he will play in premiership are just dreaming. Take off the blue and white tinted specks and stop making ridiculous comments like that. Helan is a better full back and he is way off the premiership standard which is why Man City let him go as will not get there.

I would say only the keeper is premiership quality but if Lees keeps going the way he does then for me I would say he is better than some of the Prem defenders.

I agree Kieron lee is a right back and shud play right back he's too inconsistent in midfield any way

Nope.

He is just not fully fit.

But you carry on going through the whole team and telling us why they are crap. You and your merry little band.

Guest Big Guns

Nope.

He is just not fully fit.

But you carry on going through the whole team and telling us why they are crap. You and your merry little band.

Not got a merry little band I operate a loan so stop been a wee pipe