Alan Biggs: Chris O’Grady could provide the goals Sheffield Wednesday crave

It seems the Brighton fans have sussed him out, obviously better judges than most of the people on here........

Yes. However the way he runs annoys me. When he's warming up running down the touch-line he looks like he's just got off a packed Excelsior coach on the way to the Norfolk Broads and trying to leg it to the loo at the nearest service station without pooing himself and all whilst balancing a hardback book on his head. Strange.

Sorry I thought he was awful today, Had the first touch of a donkey with a lead boot and never really seemed aware of where the ball was. Yes he's got some bulk and puts himself about but you need more than that at this level.

Willing & strong but turns like an oil tanker. Makes CMS look like Jimmy Greaves

Massive yes from me. Far better than Nuhiu. Holds the ball up better, more mobile,better movement, better in the air, better at pressurising defenders, better finisher, better at playing others in.

COG would be a decent foil for May. Nuhiu is far too static leaving May to work the channnels. COG is very good at running the channels and drawing defenders, this would leave May to concentrate on doing his work around the box.

O'Grady would be a better option paired with May than any of our strikers at the minute. This isn't me on a windup, it's just that Gray seems insistent of keeping May in the starting eleven. Personally, i wouldn't have May playing atm, but then again what do i know? I'm just a fan.

A Nuhiu, May & COG would be the best defending-from-the-front line up ever! They'd cause some reyt bova!

We'd win the ball back in the final third more often than any other club.

Unfortunately that'd come to nothing because they're all a bit rubbish.

Could be fun to watch for a couple of games, but woukd tell us everything we'd need to know about our ambition.

MASSIVE yes from me. Far better than Nuhiu. Holds the ball up better, more mobile,better movement, better in the air, better at pressurising defenders, better finisher, better at playing others in.

COG would be a decent foil for May. Nuhiu is far too static leaving May to work the channnels. COG is very good at running the channels and drawing defenders, this would leave May to concentrate on doing his work around the box.

I couldn't disagree more with this. I don't think COG is better at any of those things than Nuhiu. He just played at a lower level when he was with us. Nuhiu would absolutely boss league one!

Nuhiu isn't static, he's just slower than Championship defenders. So is COG though to be fair.

Plus, May is drifting deep to avoid the defenders' pocket that he is fitting neatly into when he's further forward. Nuhiu does a lot of hard work and runs the channels...etc. As is May. They work they're socks off. But that isn't the problem.

COG would be more of the same. No better, not much worse.

Daft article from Biggsy!

Guest Distraught!

He just played at a lower level when he was with us. Nuhiu would absolutely boss league one!

COG has played more Championship football than Nuhiu - and scored considerably more times.

I think we need better than COG right now though.

O' grady Champs goals per game in the Championship; 0.32 per game

Madine   Champs goals per game in the Championship; 0.22 per game

Anewoo Champs goals per game in the Championship; 0.27 per game

Most of those in a worser team, he's exactly what we need, should never have let him go, wouldn't come back and probably can't.

Thanks DJ!

Just so we are clear he is officially 10% more effective than Madine in a poorer side, stat attack cow.

Edited by Tasmanian Masked Owl

COG with his goal tally of 0 for the season lol

He scored more Championship goals last season than Nuhiu and Madine put together. And you can include their goals from this season too.

lol

I couldn't disagree more with this. I don't think COG is better at any of those things than Nuhiu. He just played at a lower level when he was with us. Nuhiu would absolutely boss league one!Nuhiu isn't static, he's just slower than Championship defenders. So is COG though to be fair.Plus, May is drifting deep to avoid the defenders' pocket that he is fitting neatly into when he's further forward. Nuhiu does a lot of hard work and runs the channels...etc. As is May. They work they're socks off. But that isn't the problem.COG would be more of the same. No better, not much worse.Daft article from Biggsy!

See my post above about Championship level.

When has Nuhiu ever run the channels, he is very static and just moves side to side about 5 yards.

He would boss League 1 , really?

He got totally dominated against non league opposition.