Yaya Toure

Guest Gazzaswfc

It's a game we Caint lose were expected to get beat we nothin to lose hope they put strong team & with our away form & our Awsome away support think it could be a interesting night plus they have a big game on Sunday v Chelsea on there minds hope we play our strongest 11 I think we will give them a good game

Don't act like it wouldn't be funny.

F*ck me. 

Do you watch Transformers and go on about how cars would never turn into Robots?

HOW DOES A ROBOT THAT BIG COME OUT OF A CAR THAT SMALL? I CALL BULLSHIT.

One of my flatmates at uni actually did that  when we watched Transformers.  I think his phrase was "that's not realistic!"

#isthatyouchris?

Guest Mancunian_Owl

Taken from this thread: http://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/index.php/topic/213012-yaya-the-cry-baby/page-4

Regarding this article: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/27484318

Thos who are lucky enough to be going to Man City next week, please, please, PLEASE will you all sing happy birthday to Yaya?

Let him know we care and we would have him as backup for our CM.

Matt its 10:54am and you already drunk.....

Feasibly he might play, but I doubt it. They'll still put a strong side out though even if they aren't first choice. 

Caballero; Sagna Mangala Nastasic Kolarov; Milner Fernando; Navas Lampard Sinclair; Jovetic/ Dzeko

Reckon we'd do 'em...

The fact that their '2nd string' won't be used to playing regularly with eachother is the advantage we should have and focus on.

We've got a back 5 which have played nearly every game together, whilst Nuhiu and May are really starting to click up front.

They should batter us....but they're not unbeatable, not at all.

Gray should just make the players watch re-runs of City's game vs Stoke. That's how you nick a win at the Etihad.

Defend like roger, catch them on the break.

Helan to score the winner.