Retro Clothing

We've only got 1 retro tracksuit top in the club shop. Why not bring out of full range of new style retro gear including the white top from the arsenal match from 79. Butka home shirt from the 70's, grey and purple away top from the 80's, Cup final tracksuit from 66 etc etc

If we can only use one brand due to contracts ie all new ranges may currently have to be Lotto then why not add it to any new contracts going forward

Just a thought.

Good idea. I'd have one for definite. I saw a bloke a while ago in a blue Bukta tracky top with an owl sewn on. Being cheeky i asked him where it was from. Unfortunately he'd bought the plain top and his aunty or someone had put the owl on with a posh sewing machine. Looked quality though, even if its dodgy. The tops are available obviously.Retro

Love this stuff as it is, get an owls badge on-win.

Good idea. I'd have one for definite. I saw a bloke a while ago in a blue Bukta tracky top with an owl sewn on. Being cheeky i asked him where it was from. Unfortunately he'd bought the plain top and his aunty or someone had put the owl on with a posh sewing machine. Looked quality though, even if its dodgy. The tops are available obviously.

Retro

Love this stuff as it is, get an owls badge on-win.

Edited by latemodelchild

Guest clumber58

I loved the black/blue Umbro and Puma "drill tops" that the team wore in the early 1990s.

I bought the new version every season and wore them almost all the time (much to the missus's dismay). Don't wear them any more because they've shrunk (either that or I've piled weight on!)

Don't buy any Lotto (or Diadora before) stuff because it's cheap and tatty. The odd item I've bought has fallen apart in days.

Hope the new regime brings in a decent kit supplier. The Club's losing revenue.