Ugbo's position

15 hours ago, pat blondeau said:

Ugbo started as the main striker against Leeds, Ipswich, Swansea and Boro. He didn’t score in any of those games and we only picked up 1 point in 4 games so you can understand why Röhl felt he needed to change it and bring Smith back in.

Smith has his limitations as a footballer but I’d say we’ve looked more threatening in last 3 games with Smith up front than we did in the previous 4 against Leeds, Ipswich, Swansea and Boro

Vs Leeds we didn't have a look in after half time. The entire team was lethargic vs Boro. Ipswich we chose a mad approach. All two and a half matches  were a total no show

Against Swansea, Ugbo was moved wide to allow Cadamarteri to start. I believe playing him wide started at Leicester and that he was moved back to central vs Millwall ( I think). He has been moved around a lot. 

23 hours ago, Brando17 said:

No Smith hitting the bar. Was our best chance,what a miss😁

Suprised Smith managed to reach the ball as it hit the floor to be honest, which could have gone anywhere if he was quick enough,

Thought it was an excellent effort.

I expected it to bounce to the keeper.

Ugbo is doing exactly the same here as he did at Cardiff earlier in the season. Played as main striker and was red hot then got moved wide and did nowt.

Ffs when will we ever learn?

Must admit I prefer him central up top he's a bit wasted and not effective where he's been recently ( not played bad ) that said smith as played well 

were crying out for poveda back