1 point from 12 -- at a time like this!

Well folks, the Röhl honeymoon is over -- back to reality. And of course the reality is, that Röhl is not stupid, can see what needs to be done, but he doesn't have the money to do it. Does he, Mr Chansiri!

10 years of the fishmonger now, and the legacies of former owners have long since flushed out of the system. Chansiri now only has himself to blame. It's not as though he only bought the club last year.
Oh well, back to the Third Division then.....

• Like 1

We're done. It's clear for all to see. Danny gave it his best shot and I appreciate what he's done. He'll be gone at the end of the season and we're heading to league one and, I fear, beyond.

Do one DC

• Like 3

2 of those 4 games were against sides that are pushing for the league title, so it's probably unfair to include them in any sort of reckoning really. 

But, we needed to be taking more than 1 point from Swansea at home (every remaining game is tougher!) and Boro (not the trickiest game on paper either really). 

Three MASSIVE six pointers to come, and we need to win every one of them.... almost certainly a bridge too far, sadly. 

• Like 1

On 02/04/2024 at 02:38, Geörge Whitebread said:

2 of those 4 games were against sides that are pushing for the league title, so it's probably unfair to include them in any sort of reckoning really. 

But, we needed to be taking more than 1 point from Swansea at home (every remaining game is tougher!) and Boro (not the trickiest game on paper either really). 

Three MASSIVE six pointers to come, and we need to win every one of them.... almost certainly a bridge too far, sadly. 

Yep, I agree.  Right now reminds me a bit of Frazer in Dad's Army..... "Wer doomed! Aye....doooomed".
Thankyou, Mr Chansiri!

• Like 2