Dc never wanted us back in the championship he looked pig sick at the end of the play off final he couldn't afford it, the money tree at the bottom of dc's garden died or was cut down by his family, were stuck with an owner whose pockets are empty and a club valuation that no one in there right mind will pay, over 50yrs I've been watching us and this is my last season, no longer will I spend another penny at my beloved club until we have an owner that cares about our club as much as the fan's does, the lack of investment and arrogance of dc has killed this club and also my love for it, do the right thing dc sell up cut your losses your taking this club nowhere apart from the lower leagues.

• Haha 2

43 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

I’d go along with all of that apart from the last bit about mass protests.

Our fans don’t have the stomach for them.

they will trust me things are going to turn toxic x 100.. to be honest i dont care if every one of those players leaves , even danny Röhl is making an absolute mess of our away games tactics. sick of going all that way to watch that absolute poo and he has to take some of the blame too. we are gone as a club 

37 minutes ago, Hyde2005 said:

they will trust me things are going to turn toxic x 100.. to be honest i dont care if every one of those players leaves , even danny Röhl is making an absolute mess of our away games tactics. sick of going all that way to watch that absolute poo and he has to take some of the blame too. we are gone as a club 

Lose at QPR on Saturday and it’ll be a nightmare on Tuesday at home to Norwich - because we’ll get nowt from that. I’m not so sure about slating Danny though. You might argue about tactics, selection, but overall he’s worked a miracle so far.

The trouble lies much higher than the players and coaches. But I do agree, we are finished as a force in football.

13 hours ago, pat blondeau said:

Poveda and Ugbo are probably are our best two attacking players so I know what you mean about it not being too bad but it’s all

short term and we needed more.

From the last 3 windows combined how many good signings would you say we’ve made?

Theres also a question mark about whether Röhl will still be in charge next season. Based on his recent interviews you can’t be confident Röhl will be here beyond the summer.

It could be a similar situation to last summer where we lose time during the summer searching for a new manager again

Dont disagree at all every summer is a poo show alot will be short term loans or 1/2 year deals for free transfers. Id expect though if we are league one we will have the pick of those but we will need to move quick, which is unlikely. 

2 have been windows in the championship where weve a owner that financial can't compete but last 3 windows id probably go with 6. 

I fully get what you are saying I just think twith the pick of the loans and some of our own talent it wont see us struggling if we add a bit of experience 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, owl84 said:

Dont disagree at all every summer is a poo show alot will be short term loans or 1/2 year deals for free transfers. Id expect though if we are league one we will have the pick of those but we will need to move quick, which is unlikely. 

2 have been windows in the championship where weve a owner that financial can't compete but last 3 windows id probably go with 6. 

I fully get what you are saying I just think twith the pick of the loans and some of our own talent it wont see us struggling if we add a bit of experience 

Yes I’d agree with that, over the last 3 windows combined we’ve maybe made a total of 5 or 6 decent signings which isn’t a great success rate over 3 windows.

Depending on what happens with the out of contract players this summer we’re going to need to sign a lot more than that in the next window to have us competing at the top end of league 1