Sunderland Til I Die

If anyone is following the above documentary on Netflix season three has dropped and we are heavily featured in episode 2 in the play off semi final 

(I’m off to watch the Peterborough second leg, which should have a documentary about it alone) 

• Thanks 1

Seen it and I think they did a good job of it. The semis were effectively the final that year as Wycombe were not the same away from home. The footage is good exposure for both clubs as both stadiums are very different but both look incredible in it when full. The two clubs are very similar in many ways including the staff behind the scenes being supporters of the club themselves 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Bluesteel. said:

Seen it and I think they did a good job of it. The semis were effectively the final that year as Wycombe were not the same away from home. The footage is good exposure for both clubs as both stadiums are very different but both look incredible in it when full. The two clubs are very similar in many ways including the staff behind the scenes being supporters of the club themselves 

I particularly liked Bannan telling O Nein they were done when Gregory scored and when he told him he’d have to do more than that to stop him in the first leg, I like that attitude from him 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Dexter Morgan said:

I particularly liked Bannan telling O Nein they were done when Gregory scored and when he told him he’d have to do more than that to stop him in the first leg, I like that attitude from him 

yeah, me too.

Really like  O;'Nien too. 

• Like 2

O'Nein has been on a couple of podcasts i've heard. comes across really well and it said loads that they wanted him around the squad even when he was injured.

Love that Alex Neil treated Bazza like prime Iniesta - stop Bannan, stop Wednesday

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I know Luke well. He is genuinely one of the nicest folk you could ever meet. 

He would do anything he could to help anybody. 

I also think I've only ever known one person that compares to him when it comes to the love of football. 

He is absolutely obsessed with it

One of the most competitive people I know too.

Doesn't matter what it is he'll go to the point of exhaustion to win at anything

Very accomplished at many sports

• Like 3

2 hours ago, scram said:

I know Luke well. He is genuinely one of the nicest folk you could ever meet. 

He would do anything he could to help anybody. 

I also think I've only ever known one person that compares to him when it comes to the love of football. 

He is absolutely obsessed with it

One of the most competitive people I know too.

Doesn't matter what it is he'll go to the point of exhaustion to win at anything

Very accomplished at many sports

C'mon Scram, don't leave us hanging 🙂

Really does come across as a smashing lad. The type you'd be proud to have representing your club.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Dexter Morgan said:

Yep, although I think they made him out to be a villain when ONein was targeting him more than he cared to admit 

• Like 1