Bristol City (a) ticket details

£35 (£36 with booking fee) again WTF:

Rip off - we rightly get pelters as a club for Chansiri's ridiculous prices, but Leeds, Watford and now Bristol are showing that it's not just us fleecing the fans. Ironically I bet we charge away fans of these teams less when they come to Hillsborough than we have to pay at theirs.

The Owls travel to Bristol City on Saturday 4 November (3.00pm) in the Sky Bet Championship and ticket details have been confirmed:

We have received an initial allocation of 2,503 for this all-ticket fixture.

Ticket prices:

Adults £35
65 & over £31
Under 25 £31
Under 22 £27
Under 19 £15
Under 12 £10

There are 10 wheelchair spaces which are priced as above plus a companion free of charge.

Inter City Owl – departs at 8:30am from Hillsborough and Flat Street; adults £47, children £46.

Tickets sale details:

Monday 23 October (9:00am): Season Ticket holders with 790 or more Ticket Priority Points

Monday 23 October (2:00pm): Season Ticket holders with 740 or more Ticket Priority Points

Tuesday 24 October (9:00am): Season Ticket holders with 690 or more Ticket Priority Points

Tuesday 24 October (2:00pm): Season Ticket holders with 640 or more Ticket Priority Points

Wednesday 25 October (9:00am): Season Ticket holders with 590 or more Ticket Priority Points

Wednesday 25 October (2:00pm): Season Ticket holders with 540 or more Ticket Priority Points

Thursday 26 October (9:00am): Season Ticket holders with 460 or more Ticket Priority Points

Thursday 26 October (2:00pm): Season Ticket holders

Friday 27 October (9:00am): Members and Owls Foundation Members

Friday 27 October (2:00pm): General sale

Please note that sale dates are subject to availability.

After meeting with our Supporters Engagement Panel in July we have now made provisions to help long-distance supporters attend matches near their home – please CLICK HERE for full details.

Online Priority Point sale periods - When we enter a new sale period where fewer Ticket Priority Points are required, supporters with tickets stored in their online basket from the previous phase of sale will have those removed.

Supporters who attend this game and purchase in advance will receive 10 Ticket Priority Points.

*A £1 booking fee per ticket is applicable for all orders online or over the phone.

50 minutes ago, Wolter said:

2503 tickets for the initial allocation. Does anybody know how many more we could potentially get? 

According to the online football fans ground guide the stand behind goal for visiting fans has a capacity of 4,200.

So we should receive more tickets if/when we sell this out. 

45 minutes ago, bradowl said:

According to the online football fans ground guide the stand behind goal for visiting fans has a capacity of 4,200.

So we should receive more tickets if/when we sell this out. 

Thanks Bradowl. I reckon I might just about be ok for the first batch but I am hoping to take my son to his first away game. Looks promising. 

On 20/10/2023 at 21:11, Wolter said:

Thanks Bradowl. I reckon I might just about be ok for the first batch but I am hoping to take my son to his first away game. Looks promising. 

That would be brilliant! I hope and pray you're able to get some. UTO 🦉 

• Love 1

39 minutes ago, Wolter said:

Thanks Clowl, that's very kind. Will be a great day if it all works out. 

You're most welcome. I haven't been to BC (or BR) but am hoping to get, along with relatives who're based in Gwent, to cheer on Roehl and the gang. UTO 🦉 

• Like 1