Membership for 23/24

On 03/06/2023 at 11:15, TFUS said:

Are memberships not for sale at the moment? I can’t see it anywhere online but not sure I’m just missing it

Perhaps the club’s waiting to see if we get to Wembley again ?

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, epton1867 said:

What does membership get you ??? Any discount 

The details are on the site.

https://www.swfc.co.uk/news/2023/july/202324-owls-memberships-on-sale-now/

But the basics are £5 off per  matchday ticket so if you go to more  than 10 home games a season it does work out cheaper if not it doesn't

The main benefit to me used to be access to away tickets before the general sale but in recent years only  those with season tickets can get them (that's fair enough I think that is right )

The only other significant benefit is access to home tickets before the general sale and also Wembley tickets but since we don't sell out very often and get to Wembley about once a decade it only comes into play occasionally.

In truth it is £50 for fresh air.

On 06/07/2023 at 13:16, Geedee said:

The details are on the site.

https://www.swfc.co.uk/news/2023/july/202324-owls-memberships-on-sale-now/

But the basics are £5 off per  matchday ticket so if you go to more  than 10 home games a season it does work out cheaper if not it doesn't

The main benefit to me used to be access to away tickets before the general sale but in recent years only  those with season tickets can get them (that's fair enough I think that is right )

The only other significant benefit is access to home tickets before the general sale and also Wembley tickets but since we don't sell out very often and get to Wembley about once a decade it only comes into play occasionally.

In truth it is £50 for fresh air.

It’s not £50 for fresh air. The membership is a good idea and for those who can make 50 - 60% of the home games and buy from the club shop for kids/family etc… it’s well worth it. 

most European clubs run this sort of scheme and it works. It’s additional money into the club and it also gives the people who can’t afford a season ticket or can’t commit  to one, a sense that they are invested in the club. 

what let’s it’s down is the price of the match day tickets…the membership itself fine. 

18 hours ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

It’s not £50 for fresh air. The membership is a good idea and for those who can make 50 - 60% of the home games and buy from the club shop for kids/family etc… it’s well worth it. 

most European clubs run this sort of scheme and it works. It’s additional money into the club and it also gives the people who can’t afford a season ticket or can’t commit  to one, a sense that they are invested in the club. 

what let’s it’s down is the price of the match day tickets…the membership itself fine. 

I understand it can work financially for a small niche of people.

But you are giving the club £50 for not a lot.

I have had a membership off and on for many seasons since the 1990's, it started at a tenner.

Because there is now effectively very little access to away tickets it's value to me is very little 

Will I buy one? I am thinking about it.