Explain how priority points work

I'm just curious how you even achieve these high number of priority points. From what I understand you get 230 if you have a season ticket yet they are asking for 500-1000+ points for first priority levels for away tickets. 

How do you actually achieve this unless you are buying 5 season tickets a season? 🤣

I'm I missing something here but how can you ever get on the ladder to get away tickets?

Once you've had a season ticket 2 years you start every season with at least 460 points plus 10 for every cup home and all away you've been to in the last 2 years and it keeps rolling on to the latest 2 years every season.

• Like 1

Apart from the 230 for season ticket last season's points get wiped off so number of priority points gets reset during close season this coming summer.

I've missed 3 away games this season so I'll get 200 points added for 20 I've been to the 460 for season tickets over 2 seasons plus points from 2 Pizza trophy games, 2 EFL cup games and 3 FA cup games I've been to this season. 

So I should start next season on 730 if my mathematics head is working. 

I'll be on near maximum points after the reset for next season, only missed getting a ticket for 1 game this season so far, although I'm off the pace this season having missed probably 10ish last year (Currently on 950, didn’t get a ticket for the Fleetwood league game, missed out on 3rd window by 10 points, and sweating over the Forest Green announcement this week hoping I sneak in this time). 

Shouldn't be as much of an issue next season though anyway, assuming we go up, other than Luton and maybe Bournemouth if they go down, I think all of the Championship away allocations will be 2k+. At least it'll stop the "closed shop" moans - it never was really, if you make it to half of the away and all the home cup games you'll get a ticket for the vast majority of away games, even in L1. 

I’m currently on 1020. 

increased allocations next season (if this season goes to plan) will counteract the “loss” of the papa johns and earlier entry to league and fa cups 

5 remaining away games should see me finish on 1070. 

Should guarantee 1st phase for next season. 

• Like 1

Like has been said a ST holder that has had one for two years and attended cup home games will be on roughly 500 points.

I probably do 3/4 of aways every seasonand currently have 950. If I can’t make it for any reason I’ll buy a ticket anyway using my priority and give it to family or friends who wouldn’t normally get the chance to go 

Just now, hopevalleyowl said:

Like has been said a ST holder that has had one for two years and attended cup home games will be on roughly 500 points.

I probably do 3/4 of aways every seasonand currently have 950. If I can’t make it for any reason I’ll buy a ticket anyway using my priority and give it to family or friends who wouldn’t normally get the chance to go 

sshhhhhh

the priority points police will be after you. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

23 hours ago, ANDY said:

sshhhhhh

the priority points police will be after you. 

Haha I'm no police mate, but surely if all games sell out to those with the points other people will never be able to get enough points cos they can't get away tickets.