Who’s gonna make top six then???

2 hours ago, Andy W said:

Recently or ever?

Very strange response to someone having an opinion that differs to yours..it's called debate look it up.

If it helps justify to you that your opinion counts more best of luck with that 👍

Not strange at all, it was about the typo's, and it was a lighthearted comment. Try and chill a bit

• Haha 1

Guest Andy W
2 hours ago, MallorcaOwl said:

Not strange at all, it was about the typo's, and it was a lighthearted comment. Try and chill a bit

2 hours ago, MallorcaOwl said:

Bless...

Still think you're strange though.

If only you knew you would realise how many reasons,I have to chill!!!👍

Oxford fans take on things…….

Speaking to Football League World, Dudley said: “I think it’s pretty much inevitable that Derby are going to be challenging for automatic promotion, almost definitely, they’ve made some fantastic signings going into this season.

“Peterborough, obviously, I think will challenge.

With Sunderland out the way, Sheffield Wednesday and Ipswich Town will also be looking to throw their weight around towards the top end in what should be an enthralling campaign to follow once again.

Oxford United were the joint-top scorers in the third tier last season but fell away during the closing exchanges of the season to an eighth-placed finish.

Karl Robinson’s men seem to have a repeatable process at the Kassam Stadium and it will be interesting to see how they assert themselves amongst the contenders.

Speaking to Football League World, Dudley said: “I think it’s pretty much inevitable that Derby are going to be challenging for automatic promotion, almost definitely, they’ve made some fantastic signings going into this season.

“Peterborough, obviously, I think will challenge.

I think a bit of a dark horse would be Shrewsbury with some of their signings this window, they’re showing intent, I think they might push for something a bit better than last season, so they could be ones to watch out for.

“But, I think the league is wrapped up already with Derby.”

Charlton fans view……

We asked FLW’s Charlton Athletic fan pundit Ben Fleming who he thinks could have a strong season next year.

He said: “I think there’s a hell of a lot of quality in League Onethis year.

“There are a lot of teams that got near to promotion. If you think of Sheffield Wednesday and Wycombe and MK Dons were obviously in the play-offs, I think all three of them will be strong again this year.

“Probably ones to watch out for are Ipswich. With Paul Cook in charge last year a lot of people fancied them. They certainly spent quite expansively and that didn’t go to plan but even towards the backend of the year, when they got McKenna in from Manchester United, I think we saw that he began to put together the performances that people expected from Ipswich throughout the season.

They are probably one to watch and I think as well, Peterborough coming down with Grant McCann who’s won the league two years ago with Hull.

“I think Ipswich and Peterborough are probably going to be two of the strongest sides in the division this year, certainly.”