Who’s gonna make top six then???

Not backing Derby to do much this season.  

I think Peterborough will do well, they always seem a decent side in L1. McCann a lot more experienced than his first time there as well. 

Barnsley are similar to Rotherham in a sense they always seem to be able to get out of L1 whenever they drop back in but can never stabilise in the Championship. 

Ipswich are likely to do better. Although I’m not won over by there manager. Very inexperienced and always play with an over importance on playing out from the back. 

MK also look likely to be weakened. Parrott won’t return and Twine could be off. 

I think the big players will be ourselves, Peterborough & Barnsley. 

Then a pack behind of Ipswich, MK, Portsmouth, Wycombe. 

• Like 3

Those mentioning Pompey might want to have a read of their forums

Apparently they have to sell before they can buy. Hirst has gone and Curtis is potentially off to Hibs 

A lot of the fans aren’t optimistic for this season 

Top 6

wednesday

Peterborough 

Oxford

Wycombe

MK

Plymouth

• Like 2

As it stands now…

Wednesday

Ipswich 
Peterbro 

MK

Bolton

Oxford 

If Twine leaves MK and they don’t reinvest I’d expect them to drop out 

Similarly if Derby somehow sort themselves out in next two weeks and start building a squad they could come on strong later in season 

Derby, unless Cashly stumps up buys them and invests heavily (Which he will if he takes over) to get them back to the prem so he can milk them will do nothing this season, 14th probably, they currently have 5 senior players on their books.  

MK will still be sniffing the playoffs Parrot and Twine will be big losses for them but I would back them to find replacements maybe not quite as good but still good enough for 5th or 6th

The Dingles will do well, they are a L1/Championship Yoyo club, Wycombe for all I hate their anti football ways, they know how to grind out enough points to be there or there abouts and will do so again.

Portsmouth, Ipswich will be chasing, along with Oxford and I honestly can see Bolton improving this year.

The fight for the automatics will be between us, the Dingles and one of the above mentioned (which ever one hits the jackpot with a goal scorer from the loan market essentially).

I also fancy Burton to have a very strong season.

1 minute ago, yeadonowl said:

Those mentioning Pompey might want to have a read of their forums

Apparently they have to sell before they can buy. Hirst has gone and Curtis is potentially off to Hibs 

A lot of the fans aren’t optimistic for this season 

Plus they lost their keeper who was a star for them last season 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, paulrs said:

Plus they lost their keeper who was a star for them last season 

A lot of teams seem to be weaker, it's a side effect of the huge amount of loans in this division, its why predictions can be so very hard to make.

Guest Jack the Hat
1 hour ago, elyowl1 said:

Wednesday, Ipswich, Peterborough, Portsmouth, Bolton, Charlton

Swap Peterborough for Wycombe an I think you are there.