Great performance by the coaching/management team

On 21/11/2021 at 13:42, torryowl said:

I think it's how we play rather than how we are doing that's got fans heckles up. He can get away with it (just) while we are in contention but I fear for him if he has  2 or 3 defeats on the spin  though theres no reason to think we will.

Totally agree,but if we stick to the way we are playing at the minute,and he doesn't regress to his previous thinking(playing it out) ..I think he will keep the fan base on side....

On 21/11/2021 at 18:46, Blatter said:

It’s Bi polar on here lately. Excessively excited after a 3-2 win against one of the league’s poorer teams yesterday and hysterical tantrums after losing to the league’s top club in midweek.

Form has been very inconsistent this season, beating some of the top clubs but gifting points to those near the bottom. We’ve seen evidence of progress at times but regressed at others. Yes there as some recent signs of improvement but this team has yet to play well for more than 45 minutes in any  match so far. 

I’m reasonably optimistic but reserving judgment for now. The left side of defence still needs to be strengthened and when  I see our team playing attacking football throughout a full match I’ll be convinced we’re ready for promotion.

Get out with your logical and well thought out opinion, that's not how we do things round here! 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, S6ToBerlin said:

Get out with your logical and well thought out opinion, that's not how we do things round here! 

My well thought out opinion will probably go straight out the window if we don’t win tonight..

I used to have a golden rule not to post after a poor result.
That quickly went out window during last season too.

• Like 1