That's All We Ask For

1 hour ago, Sham67 said:

Unbeaten in six, 1 defeat in 10 and the fourth best defence in the league?

4th best defence in Division three?....what a ****ing achievement..and whats our League position? amazes me how desperate people get.....before the Sunderland match wernt we being compared to the bottom 2,or 3 three teams for goals scored?

'Unbeaten' of course,is one way of putting it.......another way would a 'points thrown away from a winning position'  in '6' wouldnt it?..

1 minute ago, parajack said:

4th best defence in Division three?....what a ****ing achievement..and whats our League position? amazes me how desperate people get.....before the Sunderland match wernt we being compared to the bottom 2,or 3 three teams for goals scored?

'Unbeaten' of course,is one way of putting it.......another way would a 'points thrown away from a winning position'  in '6' wouldnt it?..

Is that the goalposts I can see moving?

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, parajack said:

He never said it was achievement just stating a fact. 

3 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

He never said it was achievement just stating a fact. 

I can read,i just cant spell,i said 'what an achievement'  .....  its an opinion,this is a forum....for opinions.....not just listing 'facts'(which half of the time are just dressed up opinions anyway)

40 minutes ago, Sham67 said:

Is that the goalposts I can see moving?

Its an i can see someone disagreeing with how you see our progress in L3 moving.....do you disagree with what i said? was i wrong about drawing games in the last 6 from winning positions? being amongst the poorest goals scored in league 3?...

Was the manager,or the players reported at being happy at drawing games? fanbase?...

Or did they share my view?...

8th in L1...Mmmmmmm    

1 minute ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Facts are facts not an opinion 

I said people dress up opinion as 'facts'  regularly.......and they do on here...AS to the post in Q,Its a matter of interpretation & context,simply stating we are unbeaten,is meaningless  because it wasnt our intention to be unbeaten was it?(fact or not)

Our intention was to win games against sides we were expected to beat,not give away silly goals and draw games from winning positions,and move up the table into a play off,or automatic promotion spot....3 points per game,not 1 !!!

Being unbeaten and remaining 8th despite beating Sunderland(comprehensively) merely rubs salt into the wound...for what we could

have done....Fact? No not a 'fact' but my opinion only....

4 minutes ago, parajack said:

I said people dress up opinion as 'facts'  regularly.......and they do on here...AS to the post in Q,Its a matter of interpretation & context,simply stating we are unbeaten,is meaningless  because it wasnt our intention to be unbeaten was it?(fact or not)

Our intention was to win games against sides we were expected to beat,not give away silly goals and draw games from winning positions,and move up the table into a play off,or automatic promotion spot....3 points per game,not 1 !!!

Being unbeaten and remaining 8th despite beating Sunderland(comprehensively) merely rubs salt into the wound...for what we could

have done....Fact? No not a 'fact' but my opinion only....

Why are we expected to beat them?  Are we expected to lose anyone in this league?  Football wouldn't be worth watching if followed expected results.  No guarantees.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Why are we expected to beat them?  Are we expected to lose anyone in this league?  Football wouldn't be worth watching if followed expected results.  No guarantees.

I think the debates already out there why.......i know which side of it ime on.....