Just… whatever

That’s the way I feel after today. The result massively papers over the cracks. 

3 league games in a row, 3 different systems, 3 different game plans (if you can actually identify a game plan), chopping and changing line-ups constantly. 

Moore has not got a clue, it’s almost like he’s drawing names out of a hat then putting them in some sort of formation and hoping it works. It worked today, just. 

Playing out from the back then just lumping it. Hutchinson and Bannan as a CM pair. My god it’s a tough watch. Honestly couldn’t really see what formation we were meant to be playing today. 

I accept it takes time to get it right with so many new signings but this is pergutory. We should have a settled system, game plan, and preferred 11 by now, but we don’t. I cant help thinking another manager would have sorted that by now. 

Can’t remember being so underwhelmed and indifferent after a win to be honest. 

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, CourteenerOwl said:

It’s very telling that this abject feeling despite a win is running through the whole fan base. It’s not just one or two most wednesday fans are unanimously agreeing on something for once lol 

Never known owt like it to be honest, I have been anti Moore since last season so it adds to my case, I take no pleasure from this, I just want DC to employ a decent manager, fed up of this circus called swfc. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, markg said:

Anyone that feels down after a win shouldn’t really be bothering with football 

I get your point completely but you can just see it was pure luck.

I just wish Moore would pick a formation and game plan and stick by it. Live by the sword and all that. But by not doing that it just screams of cluelessness 

• Like 1

Just now, ruscol85 said:

I get your point completely but you can just see it was pure luck.

I just wish Moore would pick a formation and game plan and stick by it. Live by the sword and all that. But by not doing that it just screams of cluelessness 

Agree, definitely a bit of luck there.